“You get what you pay for”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge area with superb sea and illumination views (seating 5 persons , including  single bed-settee
Fully equipped kitchen with dining area for 5 persons Master bedroom with en-suite facilities (shower, toilet and wash basin)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Fully equipped kitchen with dining area for 5 persons
Master bedroom with en-suite facilities (shower, toilet and wash basin)
Shower room in master bedroom
Kitchen/dining area
Lounge area including single bed settee
Separate bedroom with full size 3ft x 6ft metal bunk beds with sea/illumination views.
Separate double bedroom with en-suite facilities
View from Sea-Cote of vintage tram passing during illuminations
Views from large bay window , childrens bedroom window and outside the front of the apartments
View from Sea-Cote of new tram and new covered tram stop opposite the apartments.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
denikah
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in August 2014

It was a basic, but very nice and well kept, clean apartment. The owner (lady, can't recall her name) was absolutely lovely, very friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. And although we did not enjoy Blackpool as much, it was always nice to come back to the well equipped and warm apartment . The view from the launch is really amazing!!!!

Liked best: the view
Your age range 25-34
Older travelers Families with young children
19 Aug 2016
I am so glad you found our apartments a haven away from the very busy Town Centre of Blackpool. As you say the views from this apartment are wonderful, overlooking the Irish Sea and now we have the Illuminations being turned on in a couple of weeks you have wonderful views of the lit up tableaus in front as well. There are other quieter towns nearby Cleveleys, Fleetwood, St Annes Poulton which are all a short tram or bus ride away.
Thank you once again for your comments.
Regards Anne (owner)
Helen M
Stromness, United Kingdom
“Wonderful accommodation”
Reviewed 15 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

have just come back from having a week at Sea Cote apartments in Blackpool. Myself , my husband and 2 friends stayed in flats 1 and 4.

I have stayed at Sea Cote twice before so I knew that I would be staying at a fantastic establishment. The flats are fully equipped with everything that you need for a holiday they really are home from home. They are very clean and tidy and nothing is too much trouble for Anne the owner. If you need anything during your stay she is always ready to help but I have never had to contact for anything. Anne greets you with a cheery smile and is very friendly. As I have said I have stayed there twice before and I like them so much that I have already booked flats for myself and friends for October 2016. I would highly recommend if anyone is planning a holiday in Blackpool that they try and get a booking at Sea Cote. The tram is right across the road and the local shops are just round the corner so everything is very handy. I cannot recommend Sea Cote highly enough and I would never consider staying anywhere else in Blackpool as I do not think that they can be beaten on any level. I do hope that everyone who is considering a holiday in Blackpool do their best to get a booking at Sea Cote. I am already looking forward to my next visit to Blackpool in October.

Helen MacRaild
Stromness, Orkney

Travelling group: Friends
21 Apr 2016
All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU and another THANK YOU. It means a lot to me to know that after 25 years running Sea-cote I am giving my guests what they want, even although I am a pensioner I try to keep up with the present including Free WiFi. I look forward to seeing you again in October. Regards Anne (owner)
Amy C
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 30 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The apartment was well-presented and in an ideal location with a supermarket within easy reach, and tram stop (with trams every 10 minutes), illuminations and sea opposite. Blackpool Tower and the centre are within easy reach, about a mile away. It was definitely the right end of Blackpool to be staying in - it was very quiet when we stayed (midweek) with very little passing traffic later on at night. It was a great base for a short family break.

Liked best: Location
Families with young children
30 Oct 2015
Thank you and I think Amy has said it all. We aim to please and after a very busy school holiday week it is especially lovely when the children tell you they have had a "FAB" time. Hope to see you all next year but book early!
Lawrence...
Kent, United Kingdom
“Perfect apartment for a short stay.”
Reviewed 10 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Booked last minute as a family with 3 teenage children so didn't have high expectations. However, was travelling on from 2 days in Alton Towers and Anne, the owner was very accommodating allowing us to change our check-in times. Upon arrival we found the apartment was spotlessly clean and more than adequate for our needs. Anne was very helpful and informative of local amenities and transport details. The location is at the quieter end of Blackpool so you have the best of both worlds, with the tram and bus stops right outside for easy access to the main attractions. Having 3 teenagers the apartment is quite compact, but very cosy and comfortable with everything you need provided, including washing up materials. Wi-fi was included which is useful for booking attractions on-line, as these are often cheaper but connection was either unavailable or intermittent, which made for a grumpy teenager! This may be something the owner needs to address as we didn't mention this at the time. We had a lovely stay and would certainly stay here again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Comfort and Cleanliness
Liked least: Dodgy wi-fi
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
19 Aug 2015
Thank you for a lovely review and the fact that you would stay with us again speaks for itself. I only found out about your teenager's problems with out free WiFi when I read your review, which I don't always have time to read right away. I just wanted you to know that as soon as I read there was a problem I notified my "Guru" who came out and solved the problem. I look forward to seeing you all again and would say as I always do to all my guests " please let me know if you have ANY problems and they will be dealt with A.S.A.P."
Kindest Regards
Anne
Emily G
“Nice location - Fantastic views”
Reviewed 27 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Just back from a week in apartment 4 of the Sea-Cote holiday apartments Blackpool. We had a wonderful week, so much to do in Blackpool! Our 8 year old son, said it was his best holiday ever! The apartment was on the first floor with gorgeous sea views from the living room and kid’s bedroom. It was lovely to see the sea first thing in the morning, and look at the setting sun in the evenings. There were two small bedrooms one with bunks which we used for the kids and one with a double bed which was en-suite. There is a futon bed in the sitting room, which my daughter just used as a cosy seat. The kitchen had what we needed. There was a microwave and a fridge with an ice box for your frozen foods. Sainsbury’s is a 6 minute walk away. The Apartment is on the North Shore and is nice and quiet in the evenings. The tram and bus stop are directly across the road, which was so handy. The owner Anne and her husband, were very nice, welcoming and knowledgeable on the local area. They kept our luggage on the last day so we could enjoy our last few hours in Blackpool before making the journey home. No towels are provided - this was stated when booking. However there is a tea- towel and dishcloths and dish washing liquid, so you don't have to bring your own.

Beds were comfortable and cosy. The master bedroom is very compact, but is fine for a week.
We really enjoyed our stay here and to be honest, this is our 4th time in Blackpool and it would be the best accommodation we have stayed in in this area.
I think if I had to offer some constructive criticism it would be, that as the apartment is quite small. It would seem roomier if there were less ornaments on the drawer units, as guest will need easy access to these areas to put their stuff.
We would stay in the Sea-Cote again, if we came back to Blackpool

Liked best: The sea view - and distance to tram
Liked least: The walking room around the double bed
Your age range 35-49
Older travelers Families with young children
8 Aug 2016
Thank you for your comment that it was your 4th time staying in Blackpool and Sea-Cote was the best accommodation you had stayed in. Since your visit we have been renewing and upgrading all our apartments and this July 2016 all our apartments were awarded a 3 Star Certificate from Visit England once again. Our free WiFi is very much appreciated by parents and children alike.

I do hope to see you once again
Kindest regards Anne (owner)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing