“Nice food”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2018

We enjoyed the food here, it was authentic Greek (based on my experience) and tasty. However, we ordered too much food and I think the owner (who served us) could have helped by advising us on the portions so as to avoid waste. We were 2 adults and 2 young children. We were also charged an extra 50p when paying by credit card; which I considered a bit odd but if that's the practice then so be it and I didn't want to spoil an otherwise nice evening by questioning that. Overall, the food is of good quality - just pace yourself with the ordering. The wait staff were friendly.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Haven't managed to visit Othellos for at least 6 months so a visit was long overdue! Warm welcome as always from the staff. We usually go for the meze as it's a nice selection of food. On this visit the food was to the usual high standard. Always finish with the homemade Banofee pie which is delicious. Complimentary drink before departure is a nice touch. Will be back

1  Thank Metrolad
Reviewed 3 February 2018

we went here once and we would again if we lived closer. Great hostess, great homemade food. my daughter found plenty on the menu for her. thanks.

1  Thank alice r
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Went here twice during a short break in Blackpool and really glad we did as on both occasions the food and service was excellent. The Pork Afelia I had ranked as one of the best Greek meals I have ever had (and we visit Greece regularly) and I would recommend this to anyone.But to be honest all the food we had was wonderful and we will definitely return in the near future. Thanks Kristos and family (and the young waiter) for a great couple of evenings.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

This greek has been a golden find, the food is delicious and prices very reasonable. I mainly order take out from here however when I do eat in all the staff are so amazing they can't do enough for you! a great family run restaurant!