Open today: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm

from USD 14.10
from USD 10.64
from USD 18.70
4,295 results
All reviews drop ride at the end great actors their roles scary fun audience participation great attraction blackpool tower my partner well worth the money value for money jester laugh plague scarey scares witch torture
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Guys, bare in mind I was absolutely crapping myself, I had more fun here than any other amusement or entertainment!! So scary but absolutely hilarious aswell. The actors were amazing, you’re all worth 5 stars thanks for an amazing time!!! Xx

TheBlackpoolTower, Guest Relations Manager at The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Blackpool Tower Dungeon.

I'm so pleased you enjoyed the Dungeon and thank you very much for the positive feedback on our actors. We are always happy to hear that they have helped you enjoy your day; I will pass on your compliments!

We hope to see you back at the Blackpool Tower soon!

Gemma.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This was nothing like I expected, it’s like a play/ live entertainment fantastic for adult and children although may scare young kids. Highly recommend!!

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your great rating and kind words.

We try to ensure that every guest has a scary yet fun experience inside The Blackpool Tower Dungeon and I am thrilled that you had a great time with us.

Please make sure you come back and see us soon!

Follow us on Facebook for all of the latest news, updates and competitions where you could win free tickets for a return visit.

Kind regards,
Gemma.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Went with friends-9 of us, all adults in 50,s/60,s, everyone enjoyed the experience. All got involved and it was fun. Actors was good, the optional ride at the end was good but not recommended for the older folk, but it is optional

TheBlackpoolTower, Guest Relations Manager at The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hello Sean

Thank you for taking the time to review the Blackpool Tower Dungeon!

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We went to visit the dungeon after visiting Blackpool Tower and had an absolutely terrific time.

If you’re someone who likes a bit of a scare or a spook then you will definitely like this. It’s a fun and creepy way to learn about the “dark past” of Blackpool.

At the end there is a “drop dead” scary ride which you have the option of going on.

I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to add a fun little extra to their day out!

1  Thank AmySmorieburg

Hello Amy

Thank you for taking the time to review the Blackpool Tower Dungeon.

I am pleased to hear you had an excellent time with us! We are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and love hearing all your comments.

For further information on all our five attractions please keep an eye on our website.

We hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The usual Dungeon experience as i have done now done here and London and it will entertain you and the kids for about 1 hour, but what makes it all worth while is the acting of all those scary people taking you through the Dungeon just enough to make you a little unsure they also interact with some of the audience even if we are not always so eager to do so but join in it makes for great entertainment but remember you dont want to get left behind you might not be seen again OOHAAHH

1  Thank postman1311

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Blackpool Tower Dungeon.

We hope to see you back at the Blackpool Tower soon!