“ Great day out”

Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Ranked #1 of 87 things to do in Blackpool
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great day out. The park was not as busy as it was on other visits, which helped. I would certainly recommend coming this early in the season, if you get the weather .

I would recommend buying your tickets online before you go. Even up to 24 hours before you get a good discount. But this doesn't help you get in any quicker. We had to que for over half hour to pick up the tickets. I think it would be helpful to the park and customers if were possible to collect pre booked tickets separately to those paying on day and large groups.

Once in we found the park to be clean and all the staff really friendly and helpful. The staff here were great, fab with the kids and friendly and polite with us adults. I can honestly say that I was taken back by the customer service and attention to detail. At every ride, food outlet and shop we visited, the staff were great. Service was on par with that of Disney.

1  Thank Sam G
Write a ReviewReviews (10,852)
All reviews
"all ages"
in 719 reviews
"pepsi max"
in 455 reviews
"wallace and gromit ride"
in 144 reviews
in 148 reviews
"great fun"
in 424 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Good if you like rides. Can spend whole day. Please choose a non rainy day. Do not miss Big one and Infusion. One of best rides in England.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Book up have fun don’t miss out
It looks quite expensive to start with but just go on the Pepsi max x3 times and u break even - and you will love it every time u ride it as it’s so much fun - all the other rides are great too

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I when to Blackpool pleasure beach on Thursday the 5th of April 2018 and seen the advise for all you can eat for only £20 if you got a season pass. So when I went to get the all you and eat for the day I was charged £30 for it after asking say dose the advise say £20 they said it went up from last year so I paid the £30 on card. After looking on the internet it said it say £20 I went back to the sales desk they said you been charged the wrong amount so we will give you the money back into the account today but we need to charge you another £20 on your card. When it came at to 6 at night they money was not back into the account so I when to the guest services to be told that it wouldn't take 30 days to get the money back and one of the management members was against a disabled person when I was in guest services. So all in all Blackpool pleasure beach is against disabled people and to get your money back they can take 30 days never again will I be going to Blackpool pleasure beach it's like universal studios for the UK.also if you have got a young baby there is no way you can hear the baby food as they will not help you in any way no they are against babies being feed as well just be prepared parents

4  Thank Mike S