“Impressive Structure”

The Blackpool Tower Eye Admission Ticket
Ranked #15 of 87 things to do in Blackpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Blackpool Tower Eye and solid-glass SKYWALK offer the best views across the North West of England from the top of the iconic Blackpool Tower.Begin your journey to the top with a visit to the incredible 4D cinema. Let the special sensory effects and incredible filming bring the history of the Blackpool Tower to life in front of your eyes.Then take a trip 380ft into the sky to the top of The Blackpool Tower and experience the thrilling SKYWALK. Walk out if you dare onto the five centimetre thick glass viewing platform, where you can look out into the Irish Sea and see the famous Blackpool Promenade below you.See the North West of England spread out before you with views over Bowland, up to the Lake District and on a clear day down to Liverpool and across to the Isle of Man from the top of the iconic Blackpool Tower.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ride to the top in the lift was fine for us but a little disconcerting for some as not internal, once outside you can stand on the glass and look down or take one or two flights up to reach the highest levels. Viewing area is small but view is spectacular and overall the structure is pretty impressive piece of engineering

TheBlackpoolTower, Guest Relations Assistant at The Blackpool Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hello Jem

Thank you for your review of the Blackpool Tower.

It is great to see that you have enjoyed your visit with us. I have to agree the views from the Tower Eye are absolutely stunning, especially on a clear day!

I hope you will visit us again in the future.

Kind regards,
Dannielle

Write a ReviewReviews (9,000)
All reviews
in 1,351 reviews
"film"
in 579 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really nice to go to the top of the tower. The glass ledge was brilliant and my daughter really enjoyed it. The 3D video was also enjoyable. Would definitely recommend going to the top of the tower. The staff were also lovely and knowledgeable. Learnt a lot about the history of the tower from the information boards on the walls whilst waiting for the lift.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Blackpool Tower.

I'm so pleased you were able to enjoy the tower and thank you very much for the positive feedback of our staff. We are always happy to hear that they have helped you enjoy your day!

We hope to see you back at the Tower soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Having visited Blackpool for over 40 years, the tower is a favourite. The ballroom is still the most wonderful sight to behold. However, I don’t like how the Merlin brand has changed the tower experience. Maybe I’m old fashioned, but I used to love the museum, the great big chair and the quirky hands on stuff on the lower level.

All in all, definitely worth a visit as the views are brilliant. You can walk across a glass walkway and climb to the very top of the tower.

Great architecture, look at the tiling on your way up each staircase. Stunning.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Blackpool Tower!

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It was raining outside and windy so we were not allowed to go to the top of the tower and only up to the viewing deck and 4D experience. Nevertheless, we had a fantastic view of Blackpool although a bit hazy at the horizons. After that, we went to the circus which we enjoyed so much - the clown was very funny and the acts were thrilling and entertaining. The show is really a must see!

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

I am thrilled to hear that you loved the Blackpool Tower Circus.

The Blackpool Tower Circus presents a wealth of magnificent talent as well as Britain’s favourite clowns and we are pleased to see that our guests have an amazing time with us!

We hope to see you again soon!

Kind regards,