“Light Bites At The Cascades”
Review of Cascades Restaurant - CLOSED

Cascades Restaurant
Price range: USD 14 - USD 124
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Called in mid-afternoon for coffee and sandwiches. Quick service and tasty sandwich filling. Bit expensive but tasty sandwiches.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I dont like leaving bad reviews for anywhere but I was really disapointed with our trip to Cascades. Atmosphere is poor, it is not somewhere you would think to walk in off the street had I not read about it on trip advisor. And the worst part is the food - It is honestly the worst steak and chips I've had in my life. What is going on with that 'chip tower' I do not know but niether I nor my boyfriend found it eatable.

1  Thank louj999
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Would definitely recommend eating here. Even if you aren't staying at the hotel, this restaurant is well worth a visit. The food is superb and worth every penny. We had three courses for £19.50 and cannot praise the quality highly enough. Greg was funny and attentive without being intrusive. Not a massive menu but I prefer that. Would sooner have a few exceptional dishes to choose from than a menu full of mediocrity. Will visit this restaurant again if in Blackpool and would have no hesitation advising friends to eat here too.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We decided to visit the restaurant after reading the reviews in Trip Advisor. We booked for an 8pm meal and were the only customers for some time, the place was well appointed and the staff Greg and Robyn were great and made us feel welcome.
The menu was not very extensive but we were happy with our choices, the food was very well presented and was very tasty. Again the wine list was limited but our Rioja was superb and a reasonable price.
All in all, I think that it was good value for money, but the atmosphere was lacking. We will probably return, after we have tried a few more places

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Fantastic place to eat... Gregg was amazing and a great laugh, it was very relaxed and the staff could not be more friendly and helpful if they tried. Not really cheap but defo not too expensive and the food was beautifully presented and sated superb!
I would defo come back here again for any occasion. Its really relaxed yet intimate, service was prompt, food piping hot, very clean establishment and will certainly vist again when we are next in blackpool.
Thank you gregg, neil and staff for making the night meal special for me and the girls.