All reviewspleasant streetrail stationdefinitely stay here againminute walkfunny girlstoastfree wifibus stopcooked breakfastb bstwo nightsa great stayensuitehostssignalseafronttower
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a 5 night stay at The Grampian House. My trip didn't start well as someone mistakenly took my luggage off the coach instead of theirs. On arrival around 9 o'clock in the evening with no luggage, the owner provided me with basic toiletries to see me through until the following day. Much appreciated and a really nice touch.
The room, although on the smaller side, was great - fully functional and had everything I needed. Very comfortable bed, Freeview TV and a hospitality tray that had endless supplies of tea, coffee and milk.
The best was - I was in Blackpool to recharge my batteries after near sleepless Christmas due to work. I got so much rest, there were no noises from the outside and the owners gave me all the space I needed. There was only a few minutes walk into all the hustle and bustle if that's your thing. I never made it to breakfast, which I regret not trying. I will definitely come back to Grampian House, hopefully with my partner. I know that we will be made to feel very welcome.

And yeah, it looks like I will get my lost luggage back so even better. Thanks for a lovely stay guys...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Nothing is too much trouble. This is a tardis of a b n b . Much bigger in the inside than can possibly be true. The rooms are small yes but they're well appointed well maintained spotless and comfortable.
Ensuite shower is easiest one I've used ever. Hotel showers being either complicated or boiling or freezing this came on with a nice temperature immediately.
One thing that made me smile was the tea and coffee making facilities. All perfectly normal until u get to the milk . ALWAYS in hotels motels and b n bs all u get is 4 milks 4 coffee 2 teabags abd sugar. No not here. Had to be 20 portions of milk. 1o lots of coffee and tea. The guys are very welcoming. Very helpful. Never had a b n b carry your bags ever before. Tbh most hotels don't either. Yes I will go back. Can't wait.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I stayed here for 4 nights in a single room (with a very comfortable double bed.) The room (room 1) was small but had everything you might need for a short stay including free wi-fi. The room was perfectly clean, the bed linen fresh and the hosts friendly and approachable. I had the full English just once (on my last morning) and it was absolutely fine. I would recommend this b&b highly.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Just come back from a weekend in Blackpool, we stayed 2 nights bed and breakfast at the Grampian. To say this b+b was fabulous is really understating. Double bedroom white bedding, which I mean WHITE, towels the same. Ensuite spotless. Breakfast we opted too pay £2 each extra for full English, it was like a eat as much as you like, Richard just asks do you need any more. It was delicious, not greasy,fatty just presented really appetising. When we arrived we couldn't park,my husband asked Richard where could we park,he went to get his partner who moved his own car so that we could park.5star alone for that. Would we recommend this hotel definitely. The location is 1 Street behind the prom, depending how fast you walk a nice stroll will get you in centre in about 7 minster 10 if you walk really slow. Not that matters has the view is smashing.there is buses and trams. I would recommend a really comfortable pair of shoes, because you will want to walk.

Room Tip: They are all good we had room 7 no traffic noise .but the road itself is not loud.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Just returned home after spending 6 nights in the Grampian House what I liked about it was no hen or stag party's allowed I was there working in nearby Lytham so the pace and quite was lovely I paid 144 for my stay room was very clean and fresh it did come with breakfast but I can't comment on that as I was at work early location is fine to only a short 10 minute walk to tower where you can find plenty of restaurants bars and more if I return for work or pleasure would definitely stay again

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business