All reviews pleasant street rail station tea coffee making north shore funny girls minute walk toast tram stop room was very clean and comfortable full english fruit juice free wifi lovely breakfast excellent value for money cooked breakfast b bs cannot fault
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Just returned home after spending 6 nights in the Grampian House what I liked about it was no hen or stag party's allowed I was there working in nearby Lytham so the pace and quite was lovely I paid 144 for my stay room was very clean and fresh it did come with breakfast but I can't comment on that as I was at work early location is fine to only a short 10 minute walk to tower where you can find plenty of restaurants bars and more if I return for work or pleasure would definitely stay again

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Great stay, owners superb who actually WANT to accommodate your every need. Even put a little fridge in our room with a bottle skimmed milk when I told them it was the only milk I could drink. Would highly recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas W
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Lovely hosts welcomed us when we arrived. The owner even saved us a parking space on the street, as parking spaces are very much in demand in the area. The room was spacious and very clean, with a modern bathroom with an excellent shower. Tasty breakfasts were supplied each morning. It's in a great location to get down the promenade as the Pleasant Street tram stop is only about 100 meters away from the hotel. Highly recommended for a stay in Blackpool

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed 23 June 2016

If you are looking to stay in a place that is brash and in the centre of "the action" with people coming and going at all hours, then this is not the place for you!
This is a little gem, very quiet, with no loud "musak", spotlessly clean, and with the most comfortable bed that I have slept in for a very long time, plus... my shower worked superbly, with a good pressure, and a constant temperature - heavenly!
Richard and George offer a continental style breakfast, or for just two pounds extra, you can have a traditional "Full English" - continental was OK for me on most days, but I had the alternative breakfast on a couple of days.
The Grampian is sited within easy walking distance of the town, but if you want to journey in style, the nearest tram and bus stops are just at the end of the road - one tram stop to North Pier, and two stops to Tower.
When I left this morning, I promised Richard that I will return, and I've been planning my return this afternoon, my thanks to you both for a super stay!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Very good value. Hotel in great location. Rooms clean and beds very comfy. Breakfast could possibly be the best in Blackpool. Consistently great taste and quality. The owners door their best to accommodate parking, both visits I had no problems parking
Real treat and we were happy to go back.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple