All reviews pleasant street tea coffee making north shore funny girls minute walk toast tram stop room was very clean and comfortable full english fruit juice free wifi lovely breakfast excellent value for money cooked breakfast b bs cannot fault two nights
Reviewed 23 June 2016

If you are looking to stay in a place that is brash and in the centre of "the action" with people coming and going at all hours, then this is not the place for you!
This is a little gem, very quiet, with no loud "musak", spotlessly clean, and with the most comfortable bed that I have slept in for a very long time, plus... my shower worked superbly, with a good pressure, and a constant temperature - heavenly!
Richard and George offer a continental style breakfast, or for just two pounds extra, you can have a traditional "Full English" - continental was OK for me on most days, but I had the alternative breakfast on a couple of days.
The Grampian is sited within easy walking distance of the town, but if you want to journey in style, the nearest tram and bus stops are just at the end of the road - one tram stop to North Pier, and two stops to Tower.
When I left this morning, I promised Richard that I will return, and I've been planning my return this afternoon, my thanks to you both for a super stay!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Very good value. Hotel in great location. Rooms clean and beds very comfy. Breakfast could possibly be the best in Blackpool. Consistently great taste and quality. The owners door their best to accommodate parking, both visits I had no problems parking
Real treat and we were happy to go back.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Very friendly Blackpool B and B. If you want you can smoke in the rooms. Good WiFi. Highly recommended as a B and B. Breakfasts are very good. Need to expand review to200characters for trip advisor to accept. Rooms very clean.
Ccvcccccccccccc

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Found this little guest house after searching online for gay friendly hotels. Our hosts couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating and we were lucky enough to park for free right outside the front door. This guesthouse although slightly dated in its decor was exceptionally clean and tidy our twin room was very comfortable. The price of the room was good value and the guesthouse is located perfectly for everything you might want to do in Blackpool. We would definitely visit again

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MickyLondon
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed here 4 nights... rooms were very clean. Owner very accommodating and friendly. Parking was good.. just found a spot...breakfast was lovely...the bed was so comfortable too!! Great location and easily accessible to everything. Woukd stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2015