“Food heaven”

West Coast Rock Cafe
Ranked #49 of 813 Restaurants in Blackpool
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 February 2018

My son treated me to lunch today and suggested we visit the West Coast Rock Cafe, I had walked past it many times and not really noticed it, so I was pleasantly surprised when we went in and I found myself greeted by a friendly waitress and rock happy decor, with screens playing great music which wasn't intrusive

Great menu choices and when the food arrived I was floored by the size of the portions, they were huge! I'm glad I exchanged the rice that was to accompany my chimichanga for sweet potato fries, they were delicious and all food was cooked to a very high standard. I was happy to also find out the West Coast Rock Cafe provide a takeaway and delivery service, too.

Highly recommend this cafe

Date of visit: February 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,689)

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I just simply don’t know what to say.. nothing about this place impressed me! Everything was simply average. Nothing stood out and the food wasn’t anything spectacular. I won’t rush here again, quite ashamed to be honest.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

It's over 20 years since I last ate here and it may just be another 20 before I try it again. Saying that my food Chicken skewers was OK but just OK and have certainly eaten better elsewhere. There were 9 of us eating and the service was very slow, orders taken at 8pm we were booked in for 7-30. Food very slow to arrive starters taking at least 20 minutes. Mains another 20 and very disappointing when they did arrive. I'm not going into all the problems but it really was not a good night which I really won't be in a hurry to repeat. Staff are quite 'Couldn't care less' and food is OK to Bad not impressed at all. Certainly NOT good value for money.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Fantastic value, good food, large portions and friendly staff, what more can you ask for, will definitely be visiting again

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Hi recently visited with two friends. We had the T/bone, Sirloin and Porterhouse steaks accompanied with side salad and Diane, Jack Daniels and Peppered sauces. Our sides were Chips and baked potatoes and every plate a as thoughtly enjoyed. Staff and ambience was as ALWAYS perfect. Going back again tonight with my young daughter who the staff always make a fuss of. Thank you for having us. A must for anyone visiting Blackpool.

Date of visit: January 2018