1,063 results
All reviews pleasure beach travel lodge car park velvet coaster room was clean family room tram stop brilliant location per day would stay again great value for money budget hotel couldn't do enough sea front toast wetherspoons sandcastle
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Good Location, right next to the Pleasure Beach entrance. Staff friendly, room was fine except for a dirty toilet roll. Breakfast staff were very helpful, cooking me Vegetarian sausages on request (they don't normally have them out as not that popular). They even served breakfast a little early as so many people were up. I had an ocean view which was nice.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I wanted an impersonal but clean and efficient place to stay for one night and got it. Check in took about 45 seconds and there were no unpleasant surprises (beyond having to pay 6 quid for 24hrs in a rubble strewn car park anyway). Shower could have done with being able to be made a touch hotter. I did pinch the spare toilet roll but I was hungover and thought I was down to one at home but hell I paid £51 for those stolen hours there so maybe I shouldn't feel too bad!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Great location, Only a minute away from the Pleasure Beach, The Sandcastle Centre and South Pier. Stayed Friday to Sunday. Parked in the hotels car park which is chargeable but cheaper than the one next to the hotel. Received a warm welcome from reception. Room was on the first floor. (Hotel has two lifts). Room was clean and well maintained. Bathroom was clean. Plenty of hot water, and excellent shower. Soap and body wash provided in dispensers. Large towels. Bed comfortable and good quality pillows. Good curtains which kept the light out.
Slept well. Absolutely no noise from inside or outside hotel.
Didn't have breakfast, but did have evening meals both nights. Service in the bar cafe from Sara and Chloe was very good. They are a credit to this hotel. Can especially recommend the steak and ale pie which was delicious- especially loved the onion gravy that came with it - thanks Chloe. Sweets were good too. Meal deals available. Prices reasonable for good size portions.
Have stayed here before and will definitely stay again.
Only one small criticism- the carpet on the stairs and in the hallways and our room could do with a good clean, don't get me wrong here, obviously they see a lot of useage and they weren't grotty - they could have been better though, that's all. As I said above, we will definitely stay here again and are happy to recommend this as a good place to stay.
Thank you Travelodge.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

-Hotel experience was very good
-We were given a room without a shower room so we asked the receptionist if we could change and she was very happy to do so . The room we were given was clean and very big.
- The bed was very soft and loved the pillows.
- the bathroom was clean and had everything we needed.
- The staff was very helpful and happy to help. They brought the tv remote to the room for us.
- Atmosphere was happy .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Room was very clean and tidy. Bed was extremely comfortable. Located right next to blackpool pleasure beach. Staff were friendly and helpful and let us store our suitcases behind the desk after we had checked out. Would definitely recommend a visit.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends