“Amazing”

Jamie's at 90 Highfield Road
Ranked #87 of 781 Restaurants in Blackpool
Price range: USD 6 - USD 29
Description: Showcasing a variety of cuisines in a unique tapas approach, daily prepared by myself Jamie Green and the team.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Me and my boyfriend went here for food for our anniversary. We live in the area and had been wanting to try it for ages after hearing so many good reviews. Food was amazing. The only thing I didn't like was the calamari but everything else was 10/10. Lovely atmosphere and feel to the place, attention to detail was spot on and the staff were lovely. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Definitely return to this restaurant. Food and service were excellent.
Easy to book. Very helpful with ordering. All dishes were fresh and tasty. Very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I visited to celebrate my 40th Birthday with my family including our 2 year old son. We had just an amazing time, the food was beautiful, flavoursome and we were spoilt for choice with the tapas on offer. My other half who isn't really into tapas still loved the chicken wings he had & described the steak ordered as 'melt in the mouth perfect'. We all enjoyed what we had but spent plenty of time passing forks to try each others. The selection of gins and wines were great too as we sampled both!
Booking is a must as the restaurant is intimate. They were great with our son too who devoured his chicken. There is no doubt we'll be back!!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome meal. A real taste experience. Every dish had a unique sensational taste and was visually enticing. The girls were helpful and friendly and the atmosphere was lovely. We chose Five tapas dishes, chips and 2 desserts- lovely combination. Even the chips were amazing!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Can not fault this new restaurant the service is second to none nothing was too much trouble the tapas menu was thoroughly explained we decided on 9 dishes all where excellent.
Just read the 2 poor reviews these people should be banned from reviewing to give 1 star one of them had never actually eaten in the restaurant how can you give it 1 star.
Prices reasonable will definitely return this time next year this place will be in the top ten places to eat in Blackpool

1  Thank george041