1,135 results
All reviewsblackpool promotionssea bankdining staffcabaret barnext yearsea viewfourth floorgreat entertainmentgreat holidaysuperior roommy mumentertainment every nighthotel staffcant waitbreakfast and dinnerbar pricesfood was lovely
Reviewed 4 January 2011

Rooms were filthy. Sinks in bathroom were never cleaned the days we were there. Comedians sang the same songs and told the same jokes.This experience has put my partner and myself off Blackpool for good.

• Stayed: December 2010
2  Thank maggsDundee
Reviewed 1 January 2011

Visited for twixmas 27-30 December 2010 along with wives and wheelchair using brother. Staff very helpful and vast improvement in food and facilities in rooms since last visit in June 2010. Premises closing in February 2011 for more refurbishment and hopefully making it more disabled accessable. Disabled toilet located in ground floor restaurant near entrance to premises. Keep up the good work Royal Seabank and thank you all staff especially Kenny.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Kelly1502, Manager at Royal Seabank Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for you taking the time to leave such a positive review.
It’s always extremely nice to hear feedback, I will be sure to pass your comments onto the team!

Reviewed 12 December 2010

Just returned from a 4 day break.Where else could you get that for #59.I had my 7year old grand daughter with me so chose to stay in the hotel for our evening meal as i didnt want to be walking the streets looking for somewhere to eat.I paid 30pound for the 3 nights evening meals.For this we got boiling hot soup,a choice of main courses and a sweet.That ammounted to 6 meals for 30pound.Great value.The staff in the dining room could not do enough for you.We then stayed in the hotel for the evening entertainment which was fantastic,special mention to Steve who was a great entertainments manager.Ihave beengoing to this hotel at least once a year for more than 20 years,with my husband,my mother and my grand daughter and i would say it caters for all ages.A fabulous holiday made by great staff,i would always choose the Seabank.

• Stayed: December 2010

Reviewed 10 November 2010

WONT BE BACK , food is awful ,dont take gammon steak(its a wafer thin slice of bacon) avoid steak pie, 4 of the party went without dinner as the stew was like leather even waiter agreed about the complaints ,chips were disgusting we sent them back 3 times and had to eventually go to manager ,breakfast is not much better,poorest full english i have seen in years of going to blackpool ,dont ask for more milk(we had 2 small jugs between 8) waitress collected more milk from 3 other tables that the other guests had left ,couldnt believe it ,,booking in/out is a shambles as people arriving off bus and people trying to get back on same bus ,as there is lots of elderly people its an accident waiting to happen ,manager offered apoligies to our complaints ,heard lots of other guests complain as well about the same problems ,blackpool promotions going right down hill ,not much of a good deal when you get there ,very poor value for money

• Stayed: November 2010
3  Thank sandy01Glasgow
Reviewed 8 November 2010

just back from the seabank and cant believe the laugh we had, group of 37 ranging from 32 - 78 yr olds, entertainment was great and all the staff were amazing really friendly and happy to help, situated at a great point , rooms were fine for the price we payed , will be back again next year.

• Stayed: October 2010