“3 Day Trip”

Royal Seabank Hotel
Ranked #23 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed 16 January 2016

The hotel is good even the superior room, there was a couple of issues the toilet had no been cleaned properly and that some 1 had spilled coffee on the toilet wall and a bit of the carpet was away from the runner and when I reported it to the receptionist I got told I should have reported it earlier bit told them as soon as I could and do I check my own house I told them I do a I am on walking sticks so I do watch where I'm going, and there are a lack of female toilets through out of the hotel the 1 near the concert room the directions are wrong the notice says that the ladies are the 1st door on the left after the red lift bit it is 2nd door on the left after the red lift and the door is heavy to open and that there is only 1 disabled toilet in the whole hotel and that is in the café area and none in there rest of the hotel or on other levels of the hotel or near the concert room the staff are very friendly.

Room Tip: had a room at the back and heard movement at the back from hotel staff
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Cannot fault this hotel 3of us went for 3 day Xmas shopper trip we had a fantastic room which had a sea view it's so good we have been going for 8years now and we will continue to return year after year we do look forward to it

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2016

We didn't stay in the hotel, we merely visited for a chat and a beer in the lounge of the hotel which we found very pleasant.

And even though we wasn't guests that were staying, we were made to feel very welcome, with directions being pointed for my friend to use the toilet facilities.

Lovely bar with fresh coffee available throughout our visit - the hotel was in a transition period of people leaving and people coming to stay and it was handled very well.

Both impressed and if we are booking an hotel later int he year, this would be our first choice.

Room Tip: Sea view twin or double.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Went with Blackpool promotions dinner bed breakfast and party night was brill Great for the money .. Our room was a family room with sea view had resently been decorated very clean .. Three course meal was good .. And good central position weather was the only downside but that's what happens when your in Britain in December.. Would definitely recommend and wouldn't hesitate to go back well worth £60 ..

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

No complaints at all about the room for what I paid - clean, spacious, plenty of tea/coffee etc. Only real gripe was the late night / early morning noise (drunken bellowing, smokers coughing, toddlers wailing) and the smokers mingling round the hotel entrance, constantly in the way! The hotel also bizarrely permits a very early (pre-6am) waste/recycling collection at the rear of the hotel, unfortunately carried out when I was there by an insensitive Blakeley's employee who seemed to go out of his way to wake up those of us trying to sleep in the back rooms!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo