“Fantastic value holiday to remember”

Royal Seabank Hotel
Ranked #22 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Visited royal seabank 8th to 12th october 2012. I went with my son aged 7 and we had a fantastic time. we had a lovely spacious twin room on the fourth floor. there was a lift but i opted for all the stairs to work off my delicious cooked breakfast. all meals were lovely and perfect portions and ideal kids menu too. all staff very friendly especially ian in the restaurant who was very helpful and cheery. the hotel was in perfect location for visiting places and was lovely to come back to and relax with some entertainment at night. really enjoyed this holiday and will visit again in the near future !

• Stayed: October 2012
Kelly1502, Manager at Royal Seabank Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for you taking the time to leave such a positive review.
It’s always extremely nice to hear feedback, I will be sure to pass your comments onto Ian and the team!
We look forward to welcoming you both back in the near future!

Reviewed 12 October 2012 via mobile

Spent 4 days here at start of October, requested refurbished rooms from Blackpool Promotions a few weeks earlier but on arrival at the hotel was handed keys for room 210, I can only describe it as a hostel bedroom for backpackers! Wallpaper coming away from the wall, looked as if it hasn't seen any paint for years, threadbare carpet with pieces of missing floorboards! Bed sheets were clean enough but i was frightened to look at the very lumpy mattress! Bathroom wasn't any better either with the very small shower cubicle covered in grime around the rails, I felt sorry for the cleaners having to work in those rooms. I wrote to Blackpool Promotions regarding this and they emailed me back advising me that only 15 out of their 109 rooms were refurbished! Reading some of the reviews for this hotel, I wonder if I was in the same hotel, I don't regard myself as being hard to please but I have not stayed in a room like this since the 80's. The food was ok, nothing special and ok if you are watching your weight! On a good note, the staff and Entertainment were excellent. Stayed at the Boston Hotel last year and it was so much better.

4  Thank citybreakers40

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us.

It is always a shame to receive bad feedback after a guest has left as this leaves us with no opportunity to deal with the issue.
I am sorry to hear that you were dissapointed with the room that had been allocated to you, had you reported the complaint at the time we may have been able to offer an alternative room that would have been more suitable.

We are in the process of refurbishing guest accommodation, this is obviously an ongoing concern which is arranged around capacity levels within the hotel.

I do hope that this experience will not deter you from using Blackpool Promotions again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Had an excellent weekend. Food was delicious and dining room was very well organised. Cabaret was excellent. Prices of alcohol very reasonable. Room was a bit disappointing. Mismatched toilet and washhand basin and a bit grubby but realise rooms are being renovated and was not fortunate enough to get one of these rooms. Never the less it was a fantastic weekend. Staff were delightful and made you feel very welcome. Would be happy to return to this hotel

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
It’s always extremely nice to hear feedback, I will be sure to pass your comments onto the team!

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Super hotel ,great room,great meals, great entertainment ,great staff ,thats 3 times my husband and I have been down in the year allways a pleasure 2 see a smile on the staffs faces, on our 3rd time we got a lovely new room with a sea view (lovely) what more can a say apart from cant wait 2 come back next year xx

Reviewed 10 October 2012

we had a very good time at the royal sea bank we took 3 of our granchildren it was very child friendly staff was very good from the cleaners /dinningroom staff /barstaff they could not do enough for you we will be back .ho and there is a childrens room with games in there granchildren loved it .the family room was brill .

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family