Hotel 33 Blackpool
Melville Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Beachfront
Balmoral Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsb bminute walktoastbed and breakfastcooked to perfectioncouldn't do enoughnext yeartea coffeemain attractionsfantastic stayfull english breakfastsandraweekendtowerensuitecerealbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2012

A little stuck in Blackpool for the night with work, we are on a budget so I was looking for VALUE. Found a list of single rooms on safari and from the info (one of the only guest house's with Wifi) and the price seemed worth a visit. Upon arrival considering it had gone 8.00pm with no notification I received a Very warm greeting from the hosts Corine and Mark and the temperature of the guest house was warm and cosy, which is always a good sign.
Single room, Clean and Spacious with everything you would expect for a Excellent price for a night or two on business. I would certainly recommend to any one who was on business looking for the basics in life that match's a realistic price and a realistic budget.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Louis T
Reviewed 31 December 2011

We stayed at Hotel 33 for 2 nights. Corrine was very welcoming offering tea or coffee on arrival whilst showing us to our rooms and offering to help with the luggage. We were a family of five with three teenage children and 2 Adults. The en suite in the family room is very small, but the beds are comfortable. The double room also had an en suite which was a good size and very clean.
The single had a wash handbasin only and the loo was along the landing and still has a pull chain toilet which needs upgrading. The rooms had nice soft furnishings but no bedside tables or chairs in any of the rooms. The breakfast was excellent very well cooked and the service was great. My only complaint would be the lack of hot water in the washbasins on the first morning and a disturbed night from a fair bit of noise coming from the bar until the early hours.On the whole a fair priced bed and Breakfast with good customer service.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Christine K
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I stayed at this hotel in August for 4 nights with my 8 year old daughter and she left behind her pens, pencils and drawing pad (yeah I know what your thinking, these aren't worth much) I contacted the gentleman that owns it and he promised to post them on and I would pay for the post and packaging, after two weeks and nothing in the post I phoned again, again he promised to post them, another two weeks go by and I have to phone again and again and again and so on every time getting a different excuse after a while I stopped telling my daughter that her drawings and pens were on there way because she was so upset that she had lost all of her drawings. I cant see what the problem is with this guy, I was polite and offered to pay all costs, I think he must have given them to his own kid so this is why I am calling him a LIAR and a THIEF.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank delm689
Reviewed 19 November 2011

just returned from a 4 night break in blackpool and would recommend this hotel to any one. From the minute we got there nothing was to much trouble for corinne and mark. We had everything we needed and could want for. Also went the extra mile to make the children's birthday so special. Can't wait to stop there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dee c
Reviewed 3 November 2011

me and my girlfriend stayed there from the 17th-19th oct and was surprised as are coach got in to blackpool at 11 and when we got there are room was ready to check in even though check in was not till 2:30..as we have not been to blackpool we asked what there was to do and Corrine and mark gave us a few ideas on what to do.. also with being deitbetic there was no sweeteners in the bed room but when i asked Colline she gave me some and let me keep them in my room...Breakfeast was cooked really nice...Thank you Colline and Mark for giving us a nice stay

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple