“First Takeaway ”

Ranked #83 of 761 Restaurants in Blackpool
Price range: USD 8 - USD 10
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are open 6 days a week ( closed on Tuesday). A la carte buffet available on weekdays, take away and delivery available from 5pm -10pm every day.
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

First trip tonight! Had Kung Po Chicken and Fried rice. £7. Got home and thoroughly enjoyed it! Best I have had for ages. Very nice service. Will go again. Give it a go. I am glad that I did- Richard

2  Thank Rick A

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Wanted to eat here for over a year but we have been so busy. Tonight was the night. We were excited as we have heard such good things. We were not disappointed.
Service with a big smile and warm welcome.
Restaurant bigger than you think from outside.
Nice ambiance.
Beautiful background music.
Excellent service.
Food to die for. Couldn't fault it. Hubby even said 'best prawn toast ever' whole meal really hit the mark.
The house red wine must be award winning as it was just so delicious.
Romantic table for 2 in the corner with crisp table cloth and a beautiful real rose as the piece de resistance. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Debandez
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Used these for the first time as usually go taste , but all I can say is thank god I changed it was so nice it's untrue ! All my family commented how nice it was so it's a huge hit for us , see you next week

2  Thank Karen111110
Reviewed 25 April 2017

I have used the Four Seasons as a takeaway for some years and never been disappointed.The MaMi ribs are the best in Blackpool in my opinion. I have eaten here a couple of times and visited last week with ex-work colleagues.

We were not disappointed -we opted for a set menu for 2- but for 7 people!!!! and were served with enough food to feed an army. I ordered an extra portion of MaMi ribs which were great but totally unnecessary given the portion sizes. This consisted of salt & pepper chicken wings, spring rolls(that were so fresh they were still steaming!, egg fried rice, a curry dish,Sweet and sour pork, chicken in black bean,crispy chicken, garlic mushrooms.

A couple of our party ordered a bottle of red but were advised it was not available. We opted for a slightly dearer bottle but were only charged the same price as our original choice. Also we were able to try the house white before ordering - a nice touch one does not always see -which was described as delicious.

The Four Seasons also has a vibrant takeaway service which can be seen from the number of orders being taken out but Theresa, who is the life and soulof the front of house copes admirably juggling takeaway orders and waiting on tables without any fuss and always has time for a little chat. An excellent hostess.

I dont think I will wait too long before I return

1  Thank hottoddy0
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Due to work, I have been living away from home recently. I have tried a few Chinese takeaways/ restaurants in Blackpool. This is the best! They don't use MSG. Highly recommended by me - from Hong Kong!

1  Thank trust1295