“Excellent Restaurant and takeaway”
Review of Four Seasons

Four Seasons
Ranked #83 of 761 Restaurants in Blackpool
Price range: USD 8 - USD 10
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are open 6 days a week ( closed on Tuesday). A la carte buffet available on weekdays, take away and delivery available from 5pm -10pm every day.
Reviewed 25 April 2017

I have used the Four Seasons as a takeaway for some years and never been disappointed.The MaMi ribs are the best in Blackpool in my opinion. I have eaten here a couple of times and visited last week with ex-work colleagues.

We were not disappointed -we opted for a set menu for 2- but for 7 people!!!! and were served with enough food to feed an army. I ordered an extra portion of MaMi ribs which were great but totally unnecessary given the portion sizes. This consisted of salt & pepper chicken wings, spring rolls(that were so fresh they were still steaming!, egg fried rice, a curry dish,Sweet and sour pork, chicken in black bean,crispy chicken, garlic mushrooms.

A couple of our party ordered a bottle of red but were advised it was not available. We opted for a slightly dearer bottle but were only charged the same price as our original choice. Also we were able to try the house white before ordering - a nice touch one does not always see -which was described as delicious.

The Four Seasons also has a vibrant takeaway service which can be seen from the number of orders being taken out but Theresa, who is the life and soulof the front of house copes admirably juggling takeaway orders and waiting on tables without any fuss and always has time for a little chat. An excellent hostess.

I dont think I will wait too long before I return

1  Thank hottoddy0

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Due to work, I have been living away from home recently. I have tried a few Chinese takeaways/ restaurants in Blackpool. This is the best! They don't use MSG. Highly recommended by me - from Hong Kong!

1  Thank trust1295
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Just had a lovely meal at the best Chinese restaurant in Blackpool. We had starters of sui mai and grilled chicken dumplings that are divine. Then shrimp foo yung and Singapore fried rice with a fried egg on top. Absolutely delicious.
This is out local restaurant and we feel we are so lucky it is here. Owners are really friendly and happy to cook things to your preference. Good food, good prices and friendly welcome. What's not to like! Enjoy!

1  Thank Allensy
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Very hit and miss this place. Recently had sweet and sour chicken with Singapore fried rice and it was awful. Other times it's been great...Not sure when we'll be returning

1  Thank peter s
Reviewed 11 March 2017

This restaurant is a "must visit" whenever we are in the Blackpool area. The food is absolutely delicious and the welcome all customers receive is second to none. All the dishes are authentic Chinese and fabulous. If we lived in Blackpool this would definitely be our chosen place to eat........ But if we did not fancy going out then we would ring them ... Because they do incredible Take Away too !

3  Thank Noel W