Hosts Richard and Yvonne were gracious, helpful and experienced at making guests feel welcome. The Lodge is just off the main road and so much quieter than the majority of places that line the streets of Windermere, yet restaurants, shops, etc were still very easy to get to. They also have their own parking lot, which is very helpful especially during the busier summer months. Breakfast was lovely and served in a beautiful room, with many choices for those who don't want the full Scottish breakfast every morning. I highly recommend staying at Wheatlands Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wheatlands Lodge is 5 star Bed and Breakfast situated in the centre of Windermere on a quiet road just off the main road fro Windermere to Bowness. All our rooms are en-suite . Windermere is a 20 minute walk from the Lake. We are 5 minutes away from Windermere station . Our breakfasts are homemade using the highest quality ingredients available. We make all our own bread , yoghurt ,mueslis, jams and award winning marmalades. Fresh tea or coffee and homemade cakes are offered on arrival. Free Wifi is available throughout the house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wheatlands Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wheatlands Hotel Windermere
- Wheatlands Lodge Windermere, Lake District