Booked this hotel for a 2 night family celebration involving 15 adults and 5 children between ages 4 and 11. In every respect it was excellent. All 9 rooms were very good and all the staff were very attentive, always with a smile and willing to chat. The breakfasts and dinners were plentiful and well cooked, a credit to the chefs. All 20 guests were served speedily with no one having to wait for their food and it all arrived hot which again was a credit to the staff. The menu is extensive and satisfied all of our varied appetites. Well done to everyone. Plenty of off-road parking and short walk into Windermere, slightly longer into Bowness and the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, LateRooms, Booking.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District