“One of the best curries ever! ”
Review of Indian Plaza.

Indian Plaza.
Ranked #6 of 163 Restaurants in Penrith
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

We visited here with family whilst on holiday and it is without a doubt one of the best tasting curries we have had in a long time? There were 11 of us aged between 7 and 70 and all enjoyed it immensely. Highly recommend the chicken tikka.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

I love the food! Good value for money. Service ok, wait times can be high. Only fault is they keep getting our orders wrong last 3 take away in a row have been incorrect, which is annoying. Food is delicious though when you get what you asked for

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Was in Penrith with work and looking for a bite to eat. The Indian plaza was a few minutes walk from my b&b .
The restaurant is in an old cinema and it's quite an odd space - cavernous almost. The décor itself is nothing to get excited about, but certainly don't let it put you off as the food is some of the best Indian food I've hard.
Succulent tender tandoori chicken, not dry at all. Aromatic and wonderfully flavoured curry.
It was an early Tuesday evening when I went and it was already buzzing with diners - clearly a popular choice.
Don't let the decor put you off - the food is fab.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Never had a bad meal here always first class and very friendly staff, I have had a few Indians and this place has to be one of the best, would recommend to anyone

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Well you know I have been here many times and rated it 5 times.Now I feel that I should rate 10 cuz of the service,about how fast the delivery comes,how delicious it is and how it's wrapped in good quality.I just hope they keep this.