Open today: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm

Nails painted ready for Whitby

Reviewed 20 October 2014
Lu239
Cumbria, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you Jessica for a lovely much needed massage , you were very professional and lovely to chat too , when back in the lakes I will return , I would definitely recommend you to anyone x

Reviewed 11 August 2016

the business is based in a unit in a business park which lacks atmosphere, which some people may find unconducive to pampering, although once inside the décor is attractive.

Amethystcockermouth, Owner at Amethyst Health & Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We take all feedback onboard and use it constructively in an attempt to improve our services wherever possible.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Standard service, pleasant staff and quality products. Prices reasonable-cramped waiting area, staff chatty amongst themselves around kettle while your waiting for appointment. Is a good beautician salon but not a spa style service. Would go again for more maintenance treatments like nails/waxing

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We have taken onboard all of your feedback and have been working hard to improve both the salon layout ambiance in the waiting area.

Reviewed 20 October 2014

Thank you Emily for painting my nails just as I asked for. Bespoke nails! Wow. As ever the treatments here are professionally done and I always leave feeling ' well pampered'
Looking forward to showing of my nails in Whitby!!

2  Thank Lu239

Thank you for your lovely feedback ☺️

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Jen and Emily were professional and everyone was so pleased with their make-up on a very special day. Thank you so much. As great as ever.

Thank you for your lovely feedback ☺️

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Fantastic little gem of relaxation and very friendly staff. Even my boyfriend had a massage (his first) and he wants them regularly now!!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I had a treatment two weeks ago and was in need if it after straining my leg and back at the gym. I came out much more relaxed and the stiffness had disapeared!!! Felt so much better thank you

1  Thank Kchadders
Reviewed 29 September 2013

i would highly recommended amethyst for bridal makeup i loved mine and it lasted all day.same with my spray tan it lasted longer than any other. see use again soon!! x

Reviewed 18 August 2013

A wonderful, relaxing and enjoyable experience. Amethyst has a large array of treatments available for very reasonable prices from there excellent staff...... A great pampering treat for yourself or as a present for someone else.......highly recommended!!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I recently returned to this beauty salon after moving away from the area and forgot how lovely it is, the first class service and treatments were just a treat, I think we all deserve a bit of pampering and this is my favourite place to do it, just a shame I don't live closer to get the benefits regularly but will be coming back when I am next up in Cumbria, a big thanks to Jeanette and Emily who went the extra mile and made me feel so special, hope to see you both soon!!