“Excellent pizza and salad ”
Review of Zeffirellis

Zeffirellis
Ranked #17 of 125 Restaurants in Ambleside
Price range: USD 1 - USD 55
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

The best pizza we have ever tasted. The green salad was beautiful the dressing to die for. Staff were friendly and helpful. And we didn't miss the meat. We would call again if in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,398)

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Meal deal with the lovely cinema with a 2 course fab Zefferllis dinner followed by live jazz in the bar, the perfect end to perfect walking days.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

So I had the Mediterranean platter which had the best hummus I have ever had and the Olives were beyond heaven!

Then I had the pecan and cashew nut Wellington with red wine sauce which was AMAZING!!!

The service was incredible and the timing was perfect!

I strongly,strongly recommend coming here. It is genuinely breathetaking

Reviewed 8 February 2017

We took advantage of the great value double feature which gives you the two best available seats at the movie of your choice plus two courses in the restaurant.

The extensive, varied menu has plenty of choice and food is top quality. I was very impressed with the Blue Cheese & Walnut Lasagne. They also have a really good wine list. The restaurant has a really nice atmosphere although, if I wanted to be slightly picky, I think some tables are slightly too close together.

We found the staff very attentive. Perhaps they could have allowed us a little pause between finishing our main course and asking if we wanted dessert. Had they done so, we'd probably have stayed for that and coffee. However, that's just a personal preference, not a complaint.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Booked this deal for my wife and I before we realised this is a vegetarean restaurant. It does not look good from the street but inside it is arranged with glass panels to completely neutralise the next tables conversation (a pet hate for us). The pizzas were good without being terrific but the wine was reasonable and complemented the food. Service was very good without being invasive. Very good value for money and even better when this includes the cinema with two courses. Didnt realise Ambleside had THREE cinemas!