“What an amazing place for our Honeymoon”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Autumn Sunset
Take a walk in the field
Some beautiful visitors stop by
sunset in the snow
Spring visitors next door!
I can see a rainbow!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
_adamgee1...
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“What an amazing place for our Honeymoon”
Reviewed 24 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We stayed for three nights but could have stayed forever, we had a fantastic honeymoon. The boathouse was perfect in every way and words don’t do it justice, just book it and you’ll see.

Jayne made us feel so welcome and did everything she could to make our stay special.

We will definitely be coming again and again and again.

Thanks again Jayne our honeymoon was fantastic

Regards

Adam & Ele

Your age range 35-49
26 Jan 2018
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this lovely review. I am so pleased you had a wonderful time and I feel very privileged that you chose Ullswater Far Boathouse for your special occasion. I am sure that you will have taken away with you some wonderful and special memories. I do hope that you will come back for another special occasion!
julieagou...
“Stunning place to stay”
Reviewed 20 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We've been coming to the Lake District for 30 years and stayed in a tent , a 5 star hotel and everything in between but the far boathouse was the best by far. Glorious views over the lake, peace and tranquility, wonderful accommodation with lots of extra touches from the owner. Champagne, chocolates, roses and a birthday cake. The best place to celebrate an occasion. Truely wonderful. Couldnt have asked for a better place to spend my birthday.

6 Feb 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review and I am just delighted that you had wonderful time celebrating your birthday. I know the weather was very cold, but on the plus side I guess you had some amazing views! So pleased you had some special memories to take home with you and do hope you can return sometime.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

10 Jan 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and I am just delighted that you had a special time enjoying the peace and tranquility at The Far Boathouse. I hope you took some very special memories home with you and thank you for being such perfect guests. I do hope you return to this beautiful hideaway!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

7 Nov 2017
Thank you very much for taking time to leave this wonderful review. I am delighted that you both had a great time and I am sure you took away some very special birthday memories. We would love you to come again!
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

24 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and even in the worst weather there is still wonderful beauty to be seen. So pleased you can return next year in (I hope) blues skies and sunshine!

Jayne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing