“Amazing Stay!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Autumn Sunset
Take a walk in the field
Some beautiful visitors stop by
sunset in the snow
Spring visitors next door!
I can see a rainbow!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nick_Neto
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Stay!!”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We had an absolutely incredible time at the Boat House! I would recommend it to anyone looking to take a partner on a romantic getaway. Jayne was so helpful with everything and there was not one thing we could fault. Would love to stay there every weekend!

18 Feb 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review and i am delighted that you had a wonderful break. It is such a pleasure to share this wonderful place and I always try to make it just the way you wish. I do hope you can come back at a different time of year as each season has it's own beauty

Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

5 Jan 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your stay at the Ullswater Far Boathouse. I am delighted you had a fantastic time and enjoyed the peace and tranquillity at this special place. I hope you took away some special memories and welcome you again soon.
Lukepdoug...
“Perfect way to see out 2016”
Reviewed 31 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

My first time visiting the Lake District and certainly won't be the last, arrived as a surprise birthday retreat for my girlfriend and this place was absolutely beautiful the most serene and intimate stay with my partner. Cannot praise enough will definitely be returning. Great location for any activities you would like to do or perfect for a lazy day chilling out on the sofa! Many thanks to Jayne happy new year

5 Jan 2017
Dear Luke
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review and I am so pleased that you had a special time. It really is a place to relax and enjoy the surrounding beauty of Ullswater.

Darlington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

16 Nov 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your stay at the Ullswater Far Boathouse. I am delighted you had a fantastic time and enjoyed the peace and tranquillity at this special place. The Autumnal colours are so beautiful, there are some wonderful recent shots on the web site and I do hope you come back, maybe in a different season
Kind Regards
David H
Hitchin, United Kingdom
“Anniversary to remember”
Reviewed 30 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We chose the Boathouse to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary in favour of staying in a more traditional hotel. I'm so glad that we took that decision, it's left us with a far more memorable break,

Jayne was superb in all aspects of our booking process and making sure that our stay was as special as we'd hoped it would be. We arrived to find wine, champagne, chocolates and flowers to help us start our mini break in style which we were very touched by.

The Boathouse had been refurbished following the dreadful flooding in the winter. It is absolutely stunning, and very well appointed to a high standard. The location, views, peace and tranquility are unbeatable. Gazing out from the lounge to the lake and changing mountain landscape throughout the day was truly beautiful.

In all, the Boathouse is very special, we will definitely be looking to return in the future to enjoy it again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: fantastic location, stunning views, well appointed
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
3 Nov 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am so pleased that you had a great time and I am delighted that it was somewhere both special and memorable. Thank you also for booking just after the floods! I do hope you return, it is so beautiful and yet different depending on the time of year.

Jayne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing