“Ok”

Wings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch , during half term .
Place was hectic!!!
But you should except it .
Paid first , then queued up 30 mins wait , not a problem.
Came here Saturday evening last time , so knew what to expect.
Food good , but the desserts not as good as last time , kids missed the chocolate fountain.
But cakes were ok , plus they did fresh pancakes, so the kids soon forgave the lack of chocolate fountain.
For us , family 4 suits us perfectly,
Defo return !!!
Good price for a lunch

Write a ReviewReviews (1,549)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Never eaten here before but we went on a child’s treat, their choice. Surprising when you go in that there is a sign for children to be measured, if your child is over a certain height they have to pay full price, hard luck if you are a tall child! My friends son is eight and he is tall so we had to pay full price for him. A small wait, it was lunchtime, to be seated then we were lead down stairs to the restaurant. It is huge and the food was everywhere! We walked around before choosing what we wanted to. We opted to pay extra for refillable drinks, wise because you certainly need more than one.

I can see Wings appeal, especially for children and for families on a budget. The child we took really enjoyed their experience, and that s why I have given it 4 stars, choosing what they wanted to eat(all manner of things!). My enjoyment was watching them eat more than what I chose, although the food did surprise me. If you are a fan of all you can eat it’s well worth a visit. I would go again, but I wouldn’t want to make a habit of it...

1  Thank Aconite9371
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I loved this place wow what variety and the standard of food is brilliant I could not fault even one dish - not so keen on being underground as the restaurant is down two flights of stairs although they do have lifts - we had a great night and didn’t feel rushed at all by the staff who were very helpful.

1  Thank MANDY M
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I've been to Wings a few times and each time I always leave a little underwhelmed. It's quite pricey for the quality of the food and I always think it's a shame that people not from Hull come here and not to one of the smaller, better restaurants the city has to offer.
It's so crowded and as it's in the basement with no windows it feels a little claustrophobic even though the dining room itself is massive.
There's a huge array of food on offer and it's nice but it's not great quality. My boyfriend was a bit silly and got calamari, doner meat and lasagne on the same plate!
Desserts are nice though if a huge vat of eton mess doesn't freak you out a bit. You can book at this place though.
Just a word of warning - be prepared to hear a creepy birthday song at least twice while you're there if it's busy

1  Thank jennid0bs0n
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Pretty poor depending on the time you visit.. Last sitting.. No selections unhelpful staff.. There are far better places to eat in Hull

1  Thank Ingrid B