Ideally situated for access to the City centre and the Humber Bridge. This Village Hotel had lovely views over the Humber River and as with all Village Hotels, free, plentiful parking. A very pleasant atmosphere, very good size room with a large bed offering a firm mattress that really did cater for a good night's sleep. The breakfast was excellent and the staff on duty really added to a most enjoyable experience.
Should we return to Hull, and given that there is so much we have yet to discover, the Village Hotel will be our hotel of choice. I recommend it wholeheartedly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Hull is minutes from the A63 providing access to the centre of Hull within a 5 minute drive. The port of Hull is just a 15 minute drive of the hotel. Hessle Train Station is 1 mile away and Humberside Airport a 25 minute drive. Nearby attractions include Museum Quarter, Hull Arena and Hull Marina. Village Hotel Hull has 116 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art health and fitness club, 25 metre swimming pool, meeting and conference centre, live party nights, wedding license, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Club Hull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hull Hotel Kingston-Upon-Hull
- Village Hull Kingston Upon
- Village Hotel Club Hull Kingston-Upon-Hull, UK - England