“Disappointed ”

Bengal Pride
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Been before and love it. Staff was miserable. Told me to hurry up with my pickle tray as my starter was ready. Ordered a garlic naan bread with my main but just got a plain one. How hard is it not to put garlic on. Cold towels at the end. Not hot so for once it was a let down.

2  Thank David L

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Just moved to area from Manchester. Local curry house that is better than any I ate in Manchester. Great food lovely atmosphere and deals midweek too. I used my tastecard which made a midweek curry a bargain. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

NEVER order a delivery from this restaurant. We placed the order and where initially told it would take 45 minutes to arrive which for a Friday evening is an acceptable time to wait. 2 hours later our food arrived, in hindsight I should have rang back immediately and asked for a refund because the naan was cold, rice warm and our curries barely warm. We went on to eat it but let's just say from 6am the following morning and now into just over 24 hours I am still been sick and have the runs. My partner finished off my curry and he was sick yesterday morning. We have visited the restaurant before and never had any issues but never again will we order a takeaway from here.maybe they should stick to what they know best and that's the restaurant.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We've ordered from Bengal pride on many occasions from takeaway nights in to birthday meals out. The restaurant is well presented, clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. The food is amazing, it's honestly my favourite place for Indian food; creamy, tasty and full of flavour. A wide selection of various types of Indian food, with vegetarian options, for those who like it extra spicy or more on the mild side. I can't recommend this restaurant enough, a must try for everyone who loves Indian food.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Only had a sit down meal once here. Always usually get a take away and have never disappointed. Good friendly staff and food is excellent. Enjoy