“Very peaceful”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Cabin

Kitchen
open plan Ladder to 2nd double bed
open plan Ladder to 2nd double bed
Gym £5 fee
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

JamieWils...
“Very peaceful”
Reviewed 6 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Booked the cabin for myself and partner to stay for a night and we weren't disappointed.

Loved the log fire and was a bit apprehensive that it might be cold for the Mrs but was pleasantly suprised to find it extremely warm throughout.

Tea and coffee available with all the usual utensils to cook if required and a lovely shower to top it off.

As others have said, not much around locally but Tunbridge Wells is a 10/15 minute drive down the road (would highly recommend Kai's Kitchen if you like Thai).

Will definitely be visiting again!

Mel8609
“Ms”
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Me and my partner had a great time. The cabin is a great place to escape to. The grounds were amazing,the animals even better,friendly little dogs even a sheep. Thanks to Claire it was easy to find and easy to gain access. We popped to the local asda,cooked a meal and relaxed. We have already spoke about booking again soon and hopefully at least once a month.

Robyn U
“Amazing festive weekend”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in December 2014

Stayed here a weekend in December and it was perfect. Claire and Ray had decorated the place so it was all festive. The Cabin itself is beautiful and very homely, perfect for my 3 friends and I to have a Christmas weekend. Great price too!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dorothy41...
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“An idyllic setting”
Reviewed 16 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We loved The Cabin and the friendly dogs. The view was exquisite. Our only disappointment was that as we love walking we could not enjoy the surrounding countryside. Unfortunately we could find no foot paths or access to the promised lake or environs. We walked the lanes but fast cars and agricultural vehicles made it less than relaxing! perhaps the owner could provide some information about where to walk?

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peace and quiet
Liked least: not being able to walk through the fields- very disappointing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
RemoG1983
“The perfect, relaxing retreat.”
Reviewed 13 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

My girlfriend and I are working on Valentine's day, so as we were free the week before, I thought it would be great to surprise her (despite her being local to the area) with something a little bit different, while being romantic and secluded. Booking couldn't have been easier, as I did it via the holidaylettings.co.uk site.
And despite the short notice, my booking was paid for and confirmed with the owner within hours!
I was contacted with all the information I would need, including directions and how to get access to the property.
The owners are friendly and welcomed myself, and my girlfriend to the farm.
As an animal lover, I was so pleased to be welcomed by the friendliest little dogs I've had the pleasure of meeting.
The Lodge is a converted garage on the property, however, DO NOT let that put you off! As we entered the Lodge, my girlfriend GASPED at the cuteness of it. It is a beautiful, warm, welcoming little pad, with everything you could need available to you. Very tasteful decor and a fully working kitchen area, which we enjoyed using to make our breakfast!
The log burner was easy to use and didn't take long to get a roaring fire going, which was a very romantic touch.
The bathroom was perfect, clean and easy to use. The property is clearly loved and maintained, and as my girlfriend loves ducks, she was happily (gently) awoken to the sounds of ducks 'quacking' outside!
We only stayed for one night, and we found it was the perfect retreat for us, so much so, that we will certainly be booking it again!
Couldn't recommend the place more. It has left its mark on us, and we hope to come back again and again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 102
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing