“Delicious! ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love this place, amazing food and friendly, helpful service. The Volcano Rolls are my favourite! Cash only and BYO booze

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We booked a table for 6 people one Saturday night. We recommend you to book in the last time available, otherwise they rush you to finish your food. Be aware that they only accepted cash and it is a bring your own alcohol. The prices are good for the quality they serve, the service quick and nice but the space reduced so please book!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My partner and I had heard great reviews about Kitsu and we were not disappointed. Despite the restaurant being small and having a fast-food appearance, the service is rapid, the staff are lovely and the food is wonderful. Well presented, the menu is varied and everything we ordered was original and delicious. If you're a fan of sushi, you have to try this place.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

As with all reviews from fellow diners on this TRIPADVISOR site you are going to receive a mixed bag...The Good...The Bad....and The Ugly. Here we go then......My first visit to Kitsu so I can only comment on what my partner and I experienced at the time. This was a lunch time visit which we booked - good idea. This to me is a perfect place for a relaxing lunch - very informal. The space is limited so expect to be seated close to other customers. The service is very good and with a smile. Tables clean etc..etc..I had to start the Salt and Pepper Prawns follwed by the Chicken Urdon Soup with Noodles - Delicious. My partner had one of the Bento Boxes - Delicious. Prices are reasonable I think for the quality of food you have.They don't serve alcohol so bring your own wine, beer etc. If you have not been to Kitsu before, go and give it a try - I did and enjoyed. Happy days and enjoy.

1  Thank NATinTW
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

It's very expensive for what it is. Wakame salad hardly had any wakame and California rolls were tiny.

2  Thank hy203