“Delicious and well presented food”
Review of Kitsu

Kitsu
Price range: USD 13 - USD 27
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My partner and I had heard great reviews about Kitsu and we were not disappointed. Despite the restaurant being small and having a fast-food appearance, the service is rapid, the staff are lovely and the food is wonderful. Well presented, the menu is varied and everything we ordered was original and delicious. If you're a fan of sushi, you have to try this place.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

As with all reviews from fellow diners on this TRIPADVISOR site you are going to receive a mixed bag...The Good...The Bad....and The Ugly. Here we go then......My first visit to Kitsu so I can only comment on what my partner and I experienced at the time. This was a lunch time visit which we booked - good idea. This to me is a perfect place for a relaxing lunch - very informal. The space is limited so expect to be seated close to other customers. The service is very good and with a smile. Tables clean etc..etc..I had to start the Salt and Pepper Prawns follwed by the Chicken Urdon Soup with Noodles - Delicious. My partner had one of the Bento Boxes - Delicious. Prices are reasonable I think for the quality of food you have.They don't serve alcohol so bring your own wine, beer etc. If you have not been to Kitsu before, go and give it a try - I did and enjoyed. Happy days and enjoy.

1  Thank NATinTW
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

It's very expensive for what it is. Wakame salad hardly had any wakame and California rolls were tiny.

2  Thank hy203
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Perfect lunch escape from shopping in Victoria shopping mall.
Fast, good value and excellent quality. Try the platters, you get the right variety without being knowledgeable about Japanese food.
Don't miss the sashimi.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

What a gem! Forget the chains in TW and head over to here for the best sushi you can get. Packed little place with BYOB, the service is fast but the place has bustling atmosphere of eager diners. We had the sushi/sashimi set with a aubergine miso on the side, it was amazing! My partner who doesn't normally enjoy sushi said it was the best he'd ever eaten. How they manage to whip it all up in that kitchen I don't know. This should be in London but then again, it wouldn't be as cheap! The menu goes on forever, I wish we lived closer.