All reviews lovely hotel third floor full english one night stay nice toiletries breakfast included car park breakfast service very pleasant stay bed was comfortable lovely room cooked breakfast the pub wedding party afternoon tea beautiful building old building
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We often use the bar for meetings and have tea/coffee, but for once I ordered a drink. I ordered half a lager and a packet of crisps. Put aside the fact that the crisps were passed their best before date, this came to .... £3.50! It seems that San Miguel is c£5 a pint there! My local charges £3.90 for a pint!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend for one night as we were attending a wedding in Tunbridge Wells. We were so happy with our room. It was an excellent size, very modern, extremely clean and the bed was very comfy. It seemed as if the room has been recently refurbished.

We had breakfast in the morning and that was lovely. You order from the menu but can help yourself to hot or cold drinks, pastries, toast and cereal.

There is a car park out the front of the hotel. The car park is quite small so we were fortunate with that we didn’t have to park a car.

The hotel is in an ideal location in the centre of town. Only a couple of minutes walk to bars, pubs and restaurants.

We would definitely come back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank georgiadaniels
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Attended a party here and decided to stay over.
Our room was wonderful, Homely, spacious and well equipped.
I would love to replicate it at home.
Great staff who were willing to help.
Arrive early as parking is limited.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Damonwalker666
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We had Sunday Lunch here and were a bit dismayed on arrival to see only one other table there. Informed the waiter of gluten intolerance and asked if prawn cocktail could come with gluten free bread. Waited an age of starters to arrive, when prawn cocktail arrived the bread looked too nice to be gluten free so asked the waiter to check, he said it was on the ticket but he would double check and lo and behold it wasn't. Then waited a while for the main course - two roasts which were very sub standard, just looked as though they had been heated up. One of my daughters meal's failed to arrive at all and the other one was ok - standard burger and chips. Eventually final meal arrived. Then I found a hair under my meat, I complained and was asked to show the hair, by which time it had fallen on the floor - they did knock this off the bill.

I guess the lesson here is that if there is an empty dining room in Tunbridge Wells on a Sunday then there is a good reason for it. Whilst the waiter did his best, to wait ages for a substandard meal with the wrong things and meals not turning up is not on, we will not be returning, there are far better meals to be had locally.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This chef can cook
Excellent food. Service a bit slow but very quiet so staff possibly bored

Would really recommend this place for lunch during the week though.

Fantastic food for all 3 of us. Both starters and mains.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family