All reviews deluxe room afternoon tea great lighting local parking happy hour in the bar high street the main hotel modern rooms overhead shower cooked buffet beautiful hotel sandwiches mini bar common areas boutique hotel pantiles area large comfortable bed
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Always stay at this hotel when on business in Tunbridge Wells .. and as I always stay here says something about the hotel and the staff.
One issue that they suffer from is a lack of hot water, sometimes never gets above slightly warm; which is a shame, as the hotel would be excellent in every way if this was addressed.

Room tip: Some rooms are small for couples ok for single traveller
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank BusinessWIFI
Salomons_Estate, Public Relations Manager at One Warwick Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we are delighted to read you always stay with us.

Thank you for your feedback regarding hot water, I have passed your comments to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to One Warwick Park Hotel very soon.

Kind Regards

One Warwick Park Hotel

Reviewed 2 November 2018

Had another try at afternoon tea after the last one in 2016. Unfortunately this was not much better. My friend and I chose this hotel as they had a special breast cancer tea in October and as we have both finished our breast cancer treatment thought it would be a nice treat for us. It was disappointing as the staff had laid tea on two tables in a small bar area not the restauarnat and asked if we wanted to be moved but it was already laid out for us, in hindsight should have done. Waiter offered choice of tea or coffee and I asked if any other teas might be on offer as an afternoon tea but there was either earl grey fruit or normal tea, not a decent selection. The sandwiches were very basic and small with quite poor bread, scones were nice, not clotted cream as usual but double cream, no spoons to dish out jam or cream and the cakes although pink were very sugary and the sponge dry. On asking if we could take two of the tiny cakes home we were given a huge old plastic ice cream box to put them in, very odd! The other two ladies in the room also were given the same thing and were very bemused. The staff were polite but not very attentive, had to ask for more tea and the music to be turned down as so loud couldn't hear to talk. Shame as wanted it to be a nice afternoon with my friend and the hotel reviews are so good but don't think they were really interested with tea.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Hazel1511,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Afternoon Tea at One Warwick Park Hotel. I am so sorry that your experience fell short of your expectations; this is by no means the standard we aim to deliver to our guests. Please accept my personal apologies for your disappointment. I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

Despite your feedback, we hope we shall have an opportunity to welcome you back to One Warwick Park in the future.

Kindest regards,
One Warwick Park

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel in a great location! For the shoppers, there are many cute and unique stores right down the street. For the walkers, there are short and long walks right from the hotel. For the foodies, there are a variety of restaurants with good food in all price ranges. The amenities of the hotel are impressive including the restaurant. It felt like a luxury vacation!
Unfortunately, I left my keys in the room but didn’t discover it until I was back home. When I called to ask if someone found them, I was pleased to get a friendly and informed employee on the line. She had them and was willing to mail them to me. I received them within 3 working days! That’s service! Thank you; we’ll be back!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Mary R
OneWarwickPark, Public Relations Manager at One Warwick Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Mary R,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. I am delighted to hear that our staff provided such a friendly service and that you will be returning to One Warwick Park Hotel. Indeed my colleagues take great care in ensuring any problems or lost items are returned to the client as quickly and efficiently as possible. I will have great pleasure when informing the team of your kind feedback.

We look forward to seeing you back at One Warwick Park Hotel very soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Attended a corporate function at the hotel including 3 course meal and overnight stay in a deluxe room. From start to finish I was impressed by the level of attention afforded to us and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. The room which was absolutely stunning, beautifully furnished with plush soft furnishings and high end touches. Gorgeous bathroom which incorporated speakers from digital tv/radio which was great and an amazing shower and free wifi. Complimentary bottles of water and biscuits and a fully loaded minibar! Beautifully clean and a bed that I could barely get out of in the morning! Great location for Pantiles and shopping. Very unusual layout which adds to it's character and all incredibly well designed along with an interesting history (early production of Subbuteo!) All staff from the Seventeen restaurant and the hotel were friendly, polite and helpful. Thank you One Warwick Park!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Steve S
OneWarwickPark, Public Relations Manager at One Warwick Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Steve S,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We are more than delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at One Warwick Park and all the features that were on offer to you. We always strive to ensure that the performance of our team is kept to such a high standard and the experience that our customers receive is always as best as it can be. I will make sure that the team are informed of their great performance throughout the duration of your stay.

We hope to see you back at One Warwick Park very soon!

Kind Regards,
One Warwick Park

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Had the fortune of a one night stay at One Warwick Park and thought the whole experience was fantastic. Polite, courteous and helpful staff, superb food and a lovely room equipped with all you may need. Would throroghly recommend this hotel for anyone planning a visit to Royal Tunbridge Wells. 10 out of 10

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank richardhZ4106AF

Dear richardhZ4106AF,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to One Warwick Park Hotel. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the experience. I was delighted to hear that our staff achieved their regular high standards and made sure that the quality of your stay was kept at a high standard throughout. I will ensure that your kind comments are passed on to the team.

We hope to see you back at One Warwick Park again soon!

Kindest Regards,