“Best Kebab- Yes it is ! ”

Best Kebab And Pizza House
Ranked #120 of 211 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Having been to Kebab places the length and breadth of the country , this Kebab shop is up there amongst the best . Having moved to Thanet a few years ago I was disappointed with the kebabs in the local area . I have now found this one . I had a mixed shish Kebab the chicken and lamb meat was cooked to perfection . The salads were fresh and crisp . They had the full selection of salad . The chilli sauce was not as hot as I would have liked but it was home made and had its own unique flavour . Most Kebab places do do this but this one seemed more home made and better than most . I did not try the pizza as I prefer the Italian restaurant ones . Great kebabs .

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

Excellent fresh salads good kebabs , friendly staff , truly the best only takeaway to go guys pizzas , burgers kebabs all helal too

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Came upon it by accident. Run by friendly Turkish guys, with a great 2 for 1 pizza deal. The lamb donor is also good. Salad was very fresh. They said they were Halal too. Try it!

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

Lovely food good friendly staff enjoyed pizzas well recommended if you want to get a takeaway this is the place to go best kebab

Reviewed 1 January 2015

We had pizza one day and other day the guy made us some really nice wraps.. It was good.

They had given us a non veggie pizza so they did make a new one for us when we informed them.