“Sunday fry up ”

Ranked #9 of 207 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went here for an English breakfast today, best breakfast we’ve had in ages! Definitely will be returning!

2  Thank Shannon W

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Sausages, and the bacon was good too. Full English, man and wife. Oh and did I mention the view! Recommend? I do.

1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

This is a small but friendly cafe with outside seating (too cold for me!) and a downstairs too.
I had a nice pot of tea and what was billed as a “small” vegetarian breakfast which was not small!
Well cooked but it was quite slow service,but at least that showed it was cooked fresh!

2  Thank Suzanneandsam
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I visited the Galley when I was out walking with my mum. It was the first time I had been along this stretch of eateries and thought it was delightful tucked up on the bank. We settled on a table out front overlooking the sea and enjoyed a steak sandwich and a delicious lemon tart. It certainly is a place to while away some time while relaxing looking out at the scenery. All in all it was very clean, the service was friendly and prompt and I would definitely visit again.

2  Thank SWAdventures
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing afternoon tea here with a lovely view overlooking Ramsgate harbour. A good choice of sandwiches​ and cakes with scones and clotted cream. Well presented by the delightful Andrea.

2  Thank DavidandJo