“Great ”

Price range: USD 72 - USD 72
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with Friends on good Friday weather for a drink and lunch!great looking quirky place loved the bar area and outside areas although would been great to sit outside weather was appalling!!
We were given a choice of where to sit so we chose the conservatory!it was pretty cold in there they had gas heaters above heads but not sure if on timers as only came on for a few minutes a time so didn't benefit from them especially on such a cold wet day!
We ordered liver and bacon which my husband said was really tasty and lots of it,a bubble and squeak,a doorstop sandwich which was absolutely enormous and my ham egg and chips which again was very large portions and really nice !all for a decent price too!!service was good the waitress efficient and nice and friendly!
Definantly would like to go back when the weather is much better to be able to sit outside!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Took family here for first time, lovely atmosphere, the food though was a lovely surprise. To see a veggie/vegan section was great. I had the cannelloni, loved it. Want to go back just to have that. Waiter said it was a new menu, well done. The only thing you could do to improve it would be to have a veggie burger option that is not a spicy bean burger or a mushroom. I would happily have a qourn burger. Be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited here on feb 14th and had a great time. Food was well prepared and tasty, price wasn’t as scary as I’d been led to believe and the staff were excellent.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I visited Cullins Yard 9th March whilst staying with my family locally. I ordered the vegetarian chilli. When it came it was far too spicy to eat. I know spicyness is a personal thing but others in my party tried it and couldn't eat it. It burned the sides of my tongue, it was way over the norm. I told the waitress and she just said, oh I'm sorry and we were still charged the full amount. Very disappointed.

2  Thank Chris L
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Popped in for the first time for lunch today with a friend and it was very clean with a nice atmosphere and good service. Only ordered nachos each but the portion was huge so neither of us could finish it. Next time we will get one to share. Menu looks good and view is lovely. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Cullins Yard Restaurant? Share your experiences!