“The best turkish in town”
Review of Taze Meze Mangal

Taze Meze Mangal
Ranked #5 of 137 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Love everything i have tried there my fave is lamb soup. I have tried their ribs, kofte, wings, humous, boregi, lamachun, different pides, greek salad, lentil soup and lamb soup i recomend all of them you wont be disappointed!! We go there a lot !

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love coming to this place, right from the freshest ingredients, cooked on a charcoal grill, authentic decor, feels like I have travelled to turkey when I walk in the door. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

The staff were very patient as we were a large part (9 in total) and not one mistake was made in ordering the food. The food was absolutely lovely. The place was clean. We all agreed we would definitely return there in the near future. This was recommended by a friend. See you again soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

After living in Turkey for 3 years and returning to U.K. I wanted some authentic Turkish food. It was just like being back there. Suçuk Sausage yummy, vine leaves yummy, Adana Kebab yummy and Çay. Gorgeous food as a very reasonable price - not as cheap as Turkey lol - definitely go again and highly recommend to anyone who loves Turkish cuisine.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Ordered for the first time yesterday evening. Food was amazing! We ordered two lamb kebabs and chicken wings . Food was fresh and tasty. Impressed with the portion sizes too. Will definitely be ordering again in the near future