“Wow....”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bathroom sink
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jester10u...
London
“Wow....”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Absolutely amazing.... You will not be disappointed....very relaxing.......nice location with Whitstable only a few minutes drive....local seafood is to die for..... Will defiantly be returning....

Emma1979
Burton on Trent, England
“Didn't meet the high expectations of £200 a night to stay!”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

My partner bought me a trip to the tree house for my 37th birthday as he knew I would love to stay in something so different, and I really did! It was great to be up in the trees in the beautiful house! But…..and I am sorry to say this and ruin any expectations ….the tree house isn’t actually in a real tree! Call my naïve but I was expecting it to be built on a base of trees but when you get close all the “stumps” the tree house is built on are actually fake! Good fakes but fakes, so I was actually a bit disappointed by that. Secondly, it doesn’t give away that you are actually very close to the A290, the main road from the A2 into Canterbury. This is a busy road and we could hear the traffic going by. It didn’t bother us going to sleep but again, it just wasn’t the rural retreat we were expecting when we sat outside on the balcony. You get a lovely welcome basket when you arrive, but the chocolates and fudge in ours had all melted into a bit of a mess. We couldn’t understand why until we walked past the shed outside and saw that they were storing the welcome baskets on the window ledge, in the morning sun. We enjoyed the food in the basket, but it was a just ruined slightly by not storing it out of the sun (a simple one to fix!). It isn’t a cheap place to stay so I was really disappointed to find the kettle full of lime scale. We live in a hard water area so I have to descale the kettle frequently but this was thick on the kettle walls and we didn’t realise until we had lime scale floating in our first cup of tea – not what you would expect at this standard of accommodation! There was no storage area in the bathroom for your toiletries, so a little shelf between the mirror and shower or on the wall between the kitchen or in the shower would be appreciated. It also seems wrong that at £200 a night we had to strip our own bed so there is time to do a clean between the 10am departure and next arrival at 4pm. I don’t want to sound like this is beneath me, as it isn’t and I do it at home, but it takes a couple of minutes and hotel charging £200 a night wouldn’t ask me to do that. Finally, there is a nice balcony area to sit on (and someone else commented on this in the visitor book) but the table and chair out there needs to be cleaned, sanded down and varnished/painted as it looks dirty and tired (we sat on the beach towels to make sure we didn’t get anything on our clothes). It all sounds very negative, and it wasn’t as we enjoyed our stay. The bed was too soft for us, but that is personal preference. My partner, who doesn't do the cleaning at home, felt the place was dusty and it just felt like the place needed a refresh to take it back to the high standard for the price. I just think at £200 a night you have expectations to be met, and in this case, sadly they weren’t. If it was a £150 a night it would have been a 4.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Hmwmjb
“Fabulous, quirky, perfect romantic break”
Reviewed 31 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a wonderful 2 night stay at the treehouse. Hot tub was great. Treehouse was lovely and clean. We will be back!

Foodblogg...
“A must visit”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This place is amazing.

The treehouse is beautifully designed, comfortable and surprisingly spacious and gives you a sense of freedom and privacy that really lets you relax and unwind.

The hamper on arrival was a great touch and we enjoyed the complimentary prosecco down stairs on the sun loungers opposite the hot tub without a care in the world.

The only downfall of the night was the fact that me and my girlfriend managed to fall out (we've all been there) but even that didn't stop us enjoying the hot tub after a nice meal in the pub next door.

I reccomend this place highly and would love to visit again at some stage!

Helenloui...
“Amazing Experience in a beautiful hand crafted tree house for 2.”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We came for my boyfriends 40th birthday. Stayed 2 nights, enjoyed the private hot tub & stunning setting in the tree house. From the moment you pull up outside you are like wow!! Worth every penny, would highly recommend!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing