Davington Bed & Breakfast
USD 118*
  • Restaurant
USD 106*
USD 102*
Ebury Hotel and Serviced Apartments(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
USD 120*
USD 107*
The Victoria Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
USD 145*
USD 141*
Pilgrims Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
USD 120*
  • Breakfast included
City of Canterbury B&B(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
USD 107*
USD 104*
Hotels.com
The Falstaff in Canterbury(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
USD 118*
USD 115*
Orbitz.com
USD 214*
USD 187*
  • Pool
Cathedral Gate Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
USD 109*
USD 106*
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
USD 122*
USD 105*
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at the Davington B&B and it was wonderful. The owner is delightful and was the most caring host. Everything was perfect from the cup of tea on arrival to the hug and wave off when we left. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2010

I made a last minute decision to visit Canterbury with my son to watch the cricket. I needed accommodation near to the cricket ground and found Davington on google maps. The location was perfect but I couldn't find any reviews on tripadvisor but I decided to book anyway. I'm really glad I did. The house is set back from the road so you are guaranteed a good nights sleep (best I've had in years). We had a twin room with very comfortable beds, separate bathroom. Decor is immaculate. An excellent breakfast (including homemade jam) was served in the conservatory that also serves as the very comfortable lounge for guests. We didn't have time to explore the large and beautiful garden. It's a short walk into town. The owner, Linda, is very welcoming and we felt very much at home. She only opened her beautiful house to guests this January which explains the lack of reviews. I believe there is a second room available for guests so this would be a perfect B&B for a family. Actually, it would be perfect for anyone.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family