“Definitely my favorite IOW Chinese”
Review of The Dragon Pearl

The Dragon Pearl
Ranked #132 of 714 Restaurants in Isle of Wight
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Every IOW visit i make a point to make sure we visit this small restaurant,
We stumbled on it accidentally a few years ago and have been returning every time we re on the iow, its small and comfortable and the staff are incredibly attentive

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Dragon pearl is the best Chinese I have ever had. I’ve eaten Chinese everywhere I’ve gone and they don’t compare !
I have been going here since I can remember from around the age of around 8years old. Though they know me through my brother. Food is always amazing dining in or at home watching a flick with your loved ones. Very friendly customer service I couldn’t say a bad thing about this place within 16 years of eating here, I couldn’t recommend a Chinese restraurant as highly as I do this one.

I hope this information helps you decide where to eat your Chinese next!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We popped in for dinner and glad we did, the service was really relaxed and friendly, a family feel.

Food was really good, starters came out quickly and tasted great! We also had duck which was full of flavour. The shredded chill beef was brilliant and highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We visited with friends, and for a restaurant halfway down a residential street, (although with a handy car park opposite that we missed on our first pass) the outside does not give away just how great the welcome, food and service is inside !
A family owned restaurant, our vegetarian friend was happy with the choices offered, as were the rest of us, hot, spicy, succulent and subtle flavours all as appropriate not oily or greasy, no after taste. Chinese food as you'd always hoped it would be.
A great visit that will be repeated. Unassuming indeed, relaxed certainly, that means you are in for a real treat once inside...

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly setting.
Excellent sweet and sour chicken in a very light batter, packed with chicken
Standard Chinese curry
Good mix in the special noodles
Good service with a no fuss approach