Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great bar and amazing cocktails

We visited this bar with friends. It’s decorated really nicely and the staff were really friendly... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
carolineb83
Harpenden, United Kingdom
via mobile
Amazing cocktails and stop on service

The selection of cocktails are amazing, the staff are friendly and welcoming the atmostphere is... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
60allanh
Bedford, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews great cocktails cocktail bar bar staff pre dinner cocktails free popcorn table service quirky bar miami vice quality ingredients knowledgeable and friendly staff booked a table lemon water fab night friends birthday steampunk barman cucumber
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I just love this little bar, it has the most incredible vibe, the cocktails are simply amazing!
It's table service so no queuing at the bar getting pushed or shoved then dropping your cocktail!
The decor is so lovely!
The music is so varied so great for everyone!!
The staff are all so happy and friendly! They have a whole floor upstairs that can be hired for private events for up to 40 people.. again with table service!
It really is a hidden gem and I can't recommend it highly enough!!

Ps. The midori sour and Miami Vice are to die for!!!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing cocktails, great atmosphere, friendly staff. A bit pricey but worth it! Would recommend booking as it is very popular - for good reason!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Our friends live nearby St Albans and recommended it would be a great place to stop for a drink.
My friend mentioned it gets super busy so you are always advised to book a table otherwise you can come in but you will be standing in the way. Table bookings last around 2 hours.
The time we visited was spot on (7:30pm). We had a cute little table right next to the bar so we could see the bartenders doing their thing.
The decor, the atmosphere and the way the guys were dressed just added to the whole awesomeness of it all.
The cocktail menu is huge and so much choice to make.
The guy looking after our table was really helpful and did ask if we wanted any recommendations or a hand picking a drink he can advice us.
I started with a Miami Vice - can't go wrong slushie with so much alcohol in but you can't taste it definitely an easy drink.
Then we decided to share one of the sharing cocktails - which comes in a cool skull head again just goes with the vibe of the place. Another easy drinking cocktail.
Unfortunately for me I lost a game of topgolf earlier in the day and had to do a shot - I picked cherry cola as I thought it would be easy but the size of the shot was huge and it was definitely not easy to shot back but I did.
Especially liked the popcorn to nibble on whilst we were at our table.
I will 100% be returning here!!

1  Thank SH05059
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Book a table here for excellent cocktails expertly served. Had a great night out with friends here. Go, you won't regret it. Have fun!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Great ambiance in this bar. Friendly and cocktail knowledgeable mixologists provide good table service for a great choice of cocktails. Endless supply of free popcorn ensures one stays suitably thirsty!