“2nd visit”
Review of Tabure

Tabure
Ranked #12 of 362 Restaurants in St Albans
Cuisines: Turkish
Description: A modern Turkish kitchen offering great quality fresh & nutritious recipes handed down & perfected over many generations in a buzzy and vibrant atmosphere.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I absolutely adore this restaurant. The servers are always friendly and helpful, the food is AMAZING and the service is excellent. We’ve already been a twice and will definitely return many more times. One of our favourite St Albans restaurants

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My boyfriend and I went for dinner. Lovely service, cozy restaurant and all I can say about food is : it was heaven in mouth!! Everything fresh, delicious, accurate portions and reasonable prices. Between two of us we had- 2 cocktail, 2 starters, 2 mains, 2 sides and 1 dessert to share. Bill come up to 90 pounds, but worth it!! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Such a nice atmosphere, delicious food and super friendly service! Try the Pan-fried Halloumi, Tire Kofte, House Dips, you won’t be disappointed. We highly recommend Tabure.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

There is something very comforting about this deceptively large restaurant. The decor is warm and complements the hosts' welcome. The floor staff are knowledgeable and clearly care about the food. I'm sure the same can be said for the kitchen crew, because everything my wife and I devoured was delicious. I certainly suggest following the recommendation concerning the number of dishes; we had just the right number between us.

Would we go back again? Absolutely!!! Would we recommend this restaurant? Absolutely!!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

All of the food and wine was excellent. The lamb cutlets were to die for. We were served by a young man who said he had only just started (I believe he was called Tom), but you would have thought he had been there for years. He was polite and attentive to all of our needs- making our meal incredibly pleasurable. However, some of his colleagues did not match his level of service. One female waitress was very blunt when we asked her about adding something to our order- she seemed like she didn't want to be there at all. This did not ruin the meal by any means, and we will definitely be returning.

1  Thank Excursion763429