“Authentic India exquisitely brought on plate. ”
Review of Veer Dhara One

Veer Dhara One
Ranked #11 of 366 Restaurants in St Albans
Price range: USD 30 - USD 40
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Veer Dhara invites you to participate in an authentic translation of Indian Cuisine. Our menus are based on the highest quality produce and seasonal ingredients, from all corners of India, brought to you with traditional flavours, the origins of which can be traced back to the aristocratic houses of India. Our Chefs have endeavoured throughout, to remain faithful to the historic origin of each regional dish recreating flavours originally associated with traditional home-cooked food. We are fully equipped to serve St. Albans and the public at large, with our exciting and varied range of dishes, prepared with unrivalled supreme culinary excellence, and served in stylish, elegant and stunning surroundings.The concept of the Veer Dhara was the brainchild of an ambitious and visionary entrepreneur, named Surinder Singh who is based in Central India. His objective was to present a new, different and exciting way to appreciate Indian food, and to demonstrate that excellence, diversity, tradition and affordability can all go hand in hand, and combine to give you an experience different to anything you have known so far.
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

When you're on a 2 week long trip to UK and you suddenly have a longing to eat our very Indian Paneer, Daal Makhni, naan and butter chicken, Veer Dhara is the quintessential place to fulfill that longing. Amazingly presented, drool worthy food. The best your gut can ever get!
Do visit.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I've been eating here for years, it is the best restaurant around. Whenever I have visitors I take them here, I have never had a disappointing meal.The manager is super friendly as are all waiters, they are willing to recommend a curry to your taste and spice it up if you like too. Their own secret sauce for the poppadoms is delicious and addictive, worth going for alone ;)

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I had Indian food in many, many restaurants in the UK. However, by far Veer Dhara is among my top 3 Indian restaurants in the UK. I visited the restaurants in many occasions and every time, there has been a nice surprise. They have a great menu, an authentic Indian taste and fantastic service. Each staff including the owner and chef is friendly and genuinely interested to provide great customer service. There is no short of Indian restaurant in the UK. But, this one is exceptional. Their Sunday buffet is worth mentioning. We have now started ordering their food for some social family occasions as well. Keep up the food quality and service Veer Dhara.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

recently we had a group visit of all friends and we all enjoyed the food and the service. very happy to recommend any one watting to try fine indian food

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I have been to Veerdhara many times and they never disappointed me. Being local resident it is my first choice for Indian food.