Clarion Collection Hotel St. Albans(St Albans)(Great Value!)
USD 87
Hotels.com
Ardmore House(St Albans)
USD 142
USD 125
The White Hart Hotel(St Albans)(Great Value!)
USD 91
USD 82
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 124/night.

USD 65
Priceline
USD 81
USD 95
USD 87
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn St Albans City Centre Hotel(St Albans)(Great Value!)
USD 85
  • Restaurant
USD 205
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 236/night.

2,588 results
All reviewsspa breakafternoon teacocktail loungefull body massagespa areabreakfast and lunchexecutive roomhead butlerterrace barbrasserie restaurantlovely spaspa staffsteam roombirthday treatrelaxing weekendsandwichesmy mum
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Attentive friendly staff throughout the hotel . Lovely evening meal and a great selection of quality produce at the breakfast buffet .
Great Spa facilities and luxurious bedrooms.
Will definitely return in the near future

Room Tip: Would recommend a room with a countryside view
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We just stayed for one night. It was great during the day at the spa, we totally chilled out - and there such a lovely buzz during the evening. Brilliant staff, very welcoming - which is always important to us! Recommended.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I took a friend for a birthday treat to celebrate. It was a last minute decision & they were able to accommodate us at short notice. When you walk into reception it’s is stunning!!!!!! We had a wonderful greeting by the receptionist, who was warm & helpful. They have a huge big open fire & the gorgeous floral arrangements that are just perfect!!!!!
We were lead into the corridor & our waiter disappeared (neither of us had been to the
Conservatory before) so I think maybe for staff to take people into this area before leaving would give the excellent services expected from this hotel.
In the summer this would be beautiful & I think the doors open up to allow for the outside dinning. Also there are lots of seating outside over looking the stunning gardens. Due to our lovely British weather sadly this was not the case. I have to say there were times I wanted to put my coat on as it was cold. This was due to people going outside & leaving the door open. It was bright & less formal but I would have preferred to be told that this when booking as it was for a birthday celebration. It didn’t have the wow factor that the main lounge would have had. In fact we were walked through it to the conservatory, so was a little disappointing.
Our waiter was lovely & was extremely helpful but he was the only member of staff who was working. He did not stop throughout our stay but because of this I didn’t feel that the service wasn’t fantastic but it was definitely good. Totally not his fault as he was looking after a lot of people on his own. We did have traditional afternoon tea with one nut free option which they were fantastic about. They were very careful about serving food on different plates. Also this was a booking made on the day so they didn’t have much time but put together a nut free option. It was good. Not sure I would come back for another (this seems to reflect on a lot of hotels) but I think with the short notice they did very well. Maybe with more notice there would be an improvement on the selection of cakes. My friends option looked & tasted fantastic! The table was extremely cramped but I think this was because we had two servings cake stands......so no food was contaminated because of the allergies. Maybe just a idea for the next time. The scones were delicious! It is a gorgeous hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I booked a little night away for me and my bf. What a lovely choice. Lovely hotel.. lovely friendly staff and the breakfast was also very nice. I will be returning very soon.. my friend is also getting married there in June :). I will deffo recommend to my friends and family x

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Sopwell house as a treat for his 40th birthday. We were married there in 2003 and hadn’t stayed there since, so I thought it would be nice.
We weren’t disappointed! We had a complimentary room upgrade, delicious ‘Happy birthday’ macarons in the room, and every member of staff who served us knew it was my husband’s birthday-excellent communication! The food and drinks were delicious too, still the high standard that we remembered.
The only downside was that the spa was very busy, so not as relaxing as we’d hoped, but with the expansion plans I’m sure that won’t be a problem in the future.
Thank you, Sopwell house, we will be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple