All reviews railway line wedding reception cooked breakfast plenty of parking family room wedding venue full english breakfast booked this hotel main building bit dated town centre lovely meal breakfast was excellent one night stay no lift following morning joe
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely little hotel, with adequate food. Rooms were a little small, but so much to do in the city it didn't matter. Staff however were quite miserable and put a dampener on the holiday, even more than the weather did.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simon H
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delighted with the hotel service and food - they made our 84 yr old dad feel special. Accommodation good, ambience beautiful. A splendid weekend and would definitely come again. Food was lovely. Staff very warm.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ritabridgman
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have stayed at the Ardmore a few times as its close to a Client that I work with.

Each time I have stayed I have always had to park on the road as the car park is very small and usually full by the time I get there.

The receptionist is usually very polite and helpful when checking in.

I am usually given a single room which are very small, but they are clean. The beds are quite hard and I find sleeping difficult. The bathroom has a very small shower cubicle but there is always plenty of hot running water.

There is a TV, Hairdryer and Tea and coffee making facilities - so for the short amount of time I have spent there it has been adequate.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank PLGraham
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I liked this little hotel. Staff was ok. Only thing I didnt like was that the linen in bed were dirty. Staff quickly changed it and appologised - that was nice.
Location is quite good. Breakfast was also ok. Breakfast room was quite spaceful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We booked his hotel as it is not too far from St Albans town. A little disappointed with the room. It looks like you are going to stay in main part but room is to the side. Room was OK but I could not slept as there was a generator / air conditioner outside window on the ground making a constant noise. My husband slept well but I found it too noisy. Breakfast was fine and the room was very nice. The staff could have been a little more attentive. The car park was quite tight and hard to manorvere.
We stayed here a while ago so hopefully it is a little more friendly and better experience now. We did not go back.

Stayed: October 2016