All reviews saturday night few drinks door staff busy bar boutique hotel large wet room car park great night friends wedding centre of town a great place to stay nice room top floor loud music excellent breakfast bed was comfortable biscuits
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Lovely room, huge bathroom, very nice staff, excellent breakfast. Hertford is a lovely town full of places to look around and countless dining options. be aware that Cinnabar is above a venue with loud music until 0230 at the weekend but we had a room on the top floor to the rear which was quiet.

Room Tip: top floor rear may be quieter
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch not long after opening time in the week.

Was a nice meal but I think the staff need to be a little more attentive. I had to get up 3 times to get the staffs attention including when I paid the bill.

Will possibly give it another go if in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as a friend had a 40th birthday party in a bar across the street.
The room (a suite) was fairly spacious and clean.
On check in we were offered a later check out as the room wasn't required the following day without any charge.
Breakfast was lovely.
Downstairs becomes a very lively club type venue at weekends so expect a lot of noise - to be fair they make this very clear on the website. I wasn't bothered as I was still up when the place closed and enjoyed the antics outside as everyone made their way home!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pauliley
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I have been to the bar/club a fair few times and it can be ok, however, this weekend was a bit of a problem. My friends and I were enjoying a few drinks and a dance and had no issues whatsoever, weren't causing trouble, but towards the end of the night I got dragged out of the toilets by a male bouncer who subsequently has hurt my right hand quite badly, and wouldn't listen to my reasoning for popping in to a toilet cubicle with a friend (I was helping her with a playsuit zip)
I don't appreciate being manhandled when I was trying to explain why I was in there, assume the bar has had problems with drugs in the past, which is fine I understand why only one person per cubicle, but instead of assuming someone is causing trouble, actually listen to them as to why they were there, I've never done drugs in my life!
Also, door staff then told my 2 other friends who were not dragged out that we had been causing trouble all night - which is 100% not true, we'd been dancing and that was all, had no contact or aggression with anyone as we are not the types to do so, not sure if this is a case of mistaken identity and they thought I was someone else. Needless to say, we won't be coming in to cinnabar again after being treated that way.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank KaileeR8
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Nice clean hotel . We have stayed here about 10 times the hotel is lovely easy to get to parking close by and the food is lovely we have had dinner and breakfast here. It does get very busy here though if you are eating so it's better to eat earlier as it then turns into a bar. But it's a great place to stay.

Stayed: August 2017