All reviews high street fish cakes creaking floorboards teddy bear on the bed jacuzzi and steam room small gym light lunch historic hotel service with a smile olde worlde traditional hotel white building old coaching inn lovely old hotel old world charm car park old building
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Exceptional service . We stayed recently in a large chain who would be well served to meet the service and friendly staff at the Feathers.. WE loved the Breakfast brought to the table and great coffee. The bear on the bed brought a smile to my face and the additional bars of chocolate brought a big smile to my husbands. The room was spotless as was the rest of the hotel. Parking was an experience in nerve but once through the entrance not so bad LOL. A truly great hotel with 5 star service and attitude

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mdavis590208
FeathersHotelLedbury, General Manager at The Feathers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear Mrs Davis,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and 5* rating.

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us recently. Our car park entrance can be a challenge the first time but you soon get used to it!

I do hope that we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Chose the hotel purely on location on our route. What a find. Everything was far beyond my expectations. Staff so helpful, well trained and friendly. Food was excellent in restaurant, as was breakfast. All set in the delightful town of Ledbury, that has so much history to investigate. Will certainly return when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Fred,

Thank you very much for your kind review and 5 star rating!

We are very luck with our location being a stones drop from some beautiful countryside as well as all of the historical intrigue of Ledbury and its surrounding towns and cities.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Ledbury sometime soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Changes are afoot and we hope the new owners will retain the hotel's character as they modernise. From what we've seen and experienced at other hotels in the company's small portfolio, the age and traditions of the buildings have been respected and the successful changes made are appropriate to the towns in which they are situated. We look forward to our next visit to The Feathers.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OAP_11
FeathersHotelLedbury, General Manager at The Feathers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

My Dear,

Thank you for your 5 star rating, it is very much appreciated.

The Coaching Inn Group does indeed show great respect for their properties and we are also very excited to see what is around the corner.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Feathers.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Overall very pleasant stay. Lovely old building bursting with character. Helpful staff and great central location. I would stay here again and recommend to family and friends. A great bar offering a selection of Real Ales.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us and its great to here that you would recommend us to others.,

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights in Eves cottage. The cottage was amazing and had everything we required. The radiators were on, but then we worked out how to turn them off which was a lot better.

The pool was ok however very tired as a lot of the mosaic tiles had come off and were loose. The jacuzzi was quite cold but this did not effect our lovely time in the pool. The steam room however is quite hazardous as the jet fires out steam towards the back seat burning any legs in the way.

The food and drinks were amazing. The steak (medium rare) was cooked and seasoned really well and I would recommend the House Merlot. Breakfast was really good and provided a lot of choice.

The hotel comes with parking and the location is fantastic to enable you to walk around the historic town.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
FeathersHotelLedbury, General Manager at The Feathers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear Helen,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your time in Eve's Cottage. I appreciate your comments regarding the jacuzzi tiles and it is something that we are about to address.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed the various meals that you had with us. The merlot is lovely and there are lots of other hidden gems on the list.

I do hope that we can welcome you back sometime soon.

Best wishes