“Unbeatable Burgers and Great Service”
Review of The Beefy Boys

The Beefy Boys
Ranked #5 of 249 Restaurants in Hereford
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Absolutely fantastic - as always. This visit was for a birthday celebration and the free drink was an unexpected extra - I had the Millionaire's Milk Shake and it was unbelievably good. My vegetarian son is very grateful for your flexibility to substitute bean burgers into your regular menu items. Make sure you book early to avoid a long wait or, worse, total disappointment. Thank you so much, Beefy Boys (and girls!).

Write a ReviewReviews (1,051)

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Meal with friends on a Saturday night, place is buzzing with most tables full. Mac'n'cheese balls to nibble while we were deciding on menu choices. Crispy, creamy and served with a zingy ketchup. On to main courses and wow - the burgers are sublime. I had the Beefy Boy which was the best burger I have ever had the pleasure of devouring. Chilli cheese fries were epic and plenty to share - crazy amount of jalapenos though. Peanut Butter brownie to finish, baked by the Mum of one of the servers apparently and very good. Servers were friendly, efficient and good fun. Go take a look, it's fab.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times and it NEVER disappoints.
I had the bacon boy and bacon fries. I ate the whole lot! The chips can easily be shared but I was hungry! The burger and side was cooked to perfection and the flavours were great.
I also tried my friends mac and cheese balls which were very good and a friends wings which were on the specials and were just Devine!
One thing I would have loved to go with it is coleslaw, maybe a future side Beefy Boys?
As if I hadn't ate enough I then ordered the caramel brownie dessert with whipped cream, YUM, chocolaty, velvety, gooeyness heaven, yes I did also finish the whole thing! Definitely recommend a dessert if you can fit it in (who doesn't have a second pudding belly?)

I recommend you book as it is a very popular place.
Can't wait till the next time as there are many different burgers I want to try!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Visited here with my partner. First time and the girls were really good and recommended what she thought we would like. Burger was amazing. The bacon fries were beautiful and the atmosphere was really good. Would recommend for a get together or as a couple.
Just not for a first date place.... cause the burgers and food are so good you just got to get stuck in. Messy.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We have been before during the day for a quick burger outside. This time in the restaurant. Fab staff, fab atmosphere fab food. Best burger you could have. excellent price. Local food and cider. Well done The Beefy Boys. you must go