“The best fish and chips in Hereford!”

Oceans Fish & Chip Bar
Ranked #83 of 254 Restaurants in Hereford
Reviewed 30 June 2017

The fish was really fresh and delicious coated in a light crispy batter,the best we have tasted for a long time and we will definately return for more!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Had a fish and chips here and be fish had a funny taste. Not sure if it had been frozen too long. It wasn't like any cod or haddock I've ever eaten. Left disappointed and could not finish the finish. I would not return.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

first time we have tried Oceans, and was very pleased with food, although we had to wait 20 minutes for the fish and chips it was well worth it. the best fresh fish with lovely crispy batter, and tasty chips, shared with my wife, will be returning soon, recommend

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Probably the freshest and best tasting fish I've had from a chippy. I liked the packaging - not the traditional paper but a ventilated box that kept it warm but allowed the steam to escape, so preventing soggy chips and batter.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Came here with my mum in November.
We were very pleased with our meals. The fish tasted so fresh and was beautifully tender and the batter was crispy and really tasty. We ended up sharing one portion of chips between us because there were so many! Thoroughly enjoyed the food and will definitely come again! Very reasonably priced too. Easily the best chip shop in Hereford!