“lazy Saturday”

Ranked #9 of 256 Restaurants in Hereford
Price range: USD 3 - USD 18
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Independent family run licensed restaurant open friday-sunday for breakfast, brunch, lunch. With a produce driven menu and an emphasis on local seasonal free range, organic ethically sourced produce. Also available for private parties and functions monday-thursday daytime and evenings.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Superb breakfast venue with very friendly staff. Lots of choice and great coffee.Have been a few times so can say consistently good.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Visited today for breakfast. Ordered 2 full English, a round of toast, an English breakfast tea and a latte. We were there around 9.30 and the only customers in. No tea! Hadn’t been delivered yet? (Surely you can get some from the local shops and supermarkets?) breakfast came and was told (not beforehand) that they ran out of mushrooms so we’d got more beans (I think) beans were cold so sent them back to be warmed up. The eggs were hard boiled (well poached) only warm and the toast was burnt. The potatoe hash was revolting. The best thing was a good latte

8  Thank Steven42345
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This is a super cafe near to the river and cathedral. Very pleasant modern feel and atmosphere. Food is freshly prepared and although we had a small wait that was not a problem and well worth it. Coffee was very nice.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

My first visit to Diego’s
Won’t be my last.
Great staff greet you and seat you and from then you feel very welcome.
Menu was good, with some very interesting specials.
We had steak and eggs and clam chowder, the clam chowder tasted better than any I have tasted before.
First time we have visited this establishment, but we will now be regular visitors.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I recently ate in Diegos, where I believe I had the best breakfast in Hereford. The food was all local and freshly prepared.

The coffee was always very good!

Highly recommend